Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Setting up what???? A date, a shag an avatar?
hmmmmmmm.......... such a tuff choice!

a get2gether ofcourse...... u, me and some BE ppl if u want.

how about a nice lunch sumwhere or a pub do with some tasty appetizers?

appetizers being food!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Mrs. Angry is back.... mmm i think this suits me !!![ Mizz Angry sounds sexierQUOTE=Jellybean]Mrs. Angry back again
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Face81
hello pruna......... ur tag reminds me of fish for some reason..... here r some avatars for u....... why dont u select 1?

Fish ? jesus ... anymore names for me?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

hello pruna......... ur tag reminds me of fish for some reason..... here r some avatars for u....... why dont u select 1?

Oh but that is nice of you .. don tknow how they work sorry
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:26 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmm.......... such a tuff choice!

a get2gether ofcourse...... u, me and some BE ppl if u want.

how about a nice lunch sumwhere or a pub do with some tasty appetizers?

appetizers being food!

Seriously Face that would be lovely, I can shit myself until then, have a few stiff drinks and fall asleep on the table in front of you LOL
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:27 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

join the police?! thats an interesting career........ dont think I know any1 that works in the Police force. :scared: lol

alcohol will obviously be involved. heh heh

and why dont u have an avatar yet? here r some selections just 4 u.

just need to speak to JB and get her to help in setting up something.

Oi! JB....... u reading this?
thanks for the avatar!! yeah after 10 yars of sales i fancied a change and the police it was!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:27 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pruna
Fish ? jesus ... anymore names for me?

Sorry Mizz Moody

Just trying to cheer you up, you sound unhappy most of the time.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:28 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pruna
Oh but that is nice of you .. don tknow how they work sorry
save the one u like first. then go to options, edit profile and then upload picture..... select it from wherever u have saved it and presto!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:30 pm
The Oracle

Seriously Face that would be lovely, I can shit myself until then, have a few stiff drinks and fall asleep on the table in front of you LOL
good! so i get to meet the infamous JB. :scared:

so do u want to invite anyone else or do u want it to be our little tete á tete?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:31 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
thanks for the avatar!! yeah after 10 yars of sales i fancied a change and the police it was!!
nice avatar! looks very good.

good to be happy with wot u do.

the get2gether is taking shape..... keep reading.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

nice avatar! looks very good.

good to be happy with wot u do.

the get2gether is taking shape..... keep reading.

iv got no compliants here, just gotta get myself out and about a bit!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
Banned

good! so i get to meet the infamous JB. :scared:

so do u want to invite anyone else or do u want it to be our little tete á tete?

OMG no I would die, it has to be at least 100 people, even if we don't know them....just enough for me to hide amongst

Infamous........I am innocent I done nothin' bad
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:36 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
iv got no compliants here, just gotta get myself out and about a bit!!
consider urself invited then!

shud be in approximately 2.5 weeks.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
Echo Pimp

consider urself invited then!

shud be in approximately 2.5 weeks.
I look forward to it face, thanks!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
The Oracle

OMG no I would die, it has to be at least 100 people, even if we don't know them....just enough for me to hide amongst

Infamous........I am innocent I done nothin' bad
if a pub or restaurant, there will be about that many ppl....... where else did u think we wud go? :scared: the bat cave???!!!!!

so do u want alcohol to be involved? and it'll have to be after dark as unlike us, everyone else has day time commitments at work. heh heh...... wot a life, eh?

Last edited by Face81; Mar 3rd 2005 at 12:40 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.