British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/leaky-dhow-bar-grill-281874/)

Face81 Feb 3rd 2005 12:08 pm

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Hello all,

Have borrowed the idea from the lounge and I think this will help keep some of our threads on track....... atleast slightly on track. LOL.

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We needed to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway. :)

First 100 rounds of e-drinks are on me......... who's having what? Anything u want........ we have all the drinks u can imagine and any kind of food u want aswell. This really is a fantastic pub! :D :beer:

http://www.newonsigns.com/3283-open_large.jpg

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:09 pm

Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello all,

Have borrowed the idea from the lounge and I think this will help keep some of our threads on track....... atleast slightly on track. LOL.

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We neded to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway. :)

First 100 rounds of e-drinks are on me......... who's having what? Anything u want........ we have all the drinks u can imagine and any kind of food u want aswell. This really is a fantastic pub! :D :beer:

I am ur first customer Face ... can i hv anything without booze... anything u can offer me???

Singlemom Feb 3rd 2005 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by novita77
I am ur first customer Face ... can i hv anything without booze... anything u can offer me???

..Now isn't that a great start!!! :D

Rumble Tumble Feb 3rd 2005 12:11 pm

He's got a great set of mocktails and mine is a bacardi & diet coke and thats a lrg one pls :beer:

Singlemom Feb 3rd 2005 12:13 pm

Hello all,

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We neded to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway. :)

A COLD beer for me...

Face81 Feb 3rd 2005 12:15 pm

one beer for SM...........

A fruit juice for Nov.......

and a large bacardi & diet coke for rumble.....

enjoy the drinks ladies........... feel free to turn on the juke box over there. Its got 5 zillion songs on........... anything u want and its free! :D

any muchies or r u ok for now? :)

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:16 pm

one beer for SM...........

A fruit juice for Nov.......

and a large bacardi & diet coke for rumble.....

enjoy the drinks ladies........... feel free to turn on the juke box over there. Its got 5 zillion songs on........... anything u want and its free! :D

any muchies or r u ok for now? :)

Thanks Face. I am OK for now.

It is boring without guys here ... :(

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Singlemom
..Now isn't that a great start!!! :D

SM, in this rate u will never do ur detox ... :D

Face81 Feb 3rd 2005 12:18 pm

Thanks Face. I am OK for now.

It is boring without guys here ... :(

they will come............ the pub is open 24-7! :scared: LOL

i will advertise the pub in other sections too! :D :cool:

be right back......... u r incharge of the bar for a while....... we must all share the reponsibility. :p :rolleyes:

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:21 pm

they will come............ the pub is open 24-7! :scared: LOL

i will advertise the pub in other sections too! :D :cool:

be right back......... u r incharge of the bar for a while....... we must all share the reponsibility. :p :rolleyes:

Will do ... I'll help my self with the drink ... :p

Rumble Tumble Feb 3rd 2005 12:22 pm

So come Novita while he's gone show me where the champers is hun hehehe :beer:

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
So come Novita while he's gone show me where the champers is hun hehehe :beer:

lol... help ur self ... :D :D :D What u been doing RT ??? What are u doing for weekend???

Rumble Tumble Feb 3rd 2005 12:29 pm

lol... help ur self ... :D :D :D What u been doing RT ??? What are u doing for weekend???

Hi Nov well still nursing a cold it was going then went out had a very very late night and in payment it has come back with a vengeance LOL that'll teach me it was a good night tho!! this w/e not sure at the mo, how about you?

novita77 Feb 3rd 2005 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Nov well still nursing a cold it was going then went out had a very very late night and in payment it has come back with a vengeance LOL that'll teach me it was a good night tho!! this w/e not sure at the mo, how about you?

Quiet one. Try to sew some buttons ... son and hubby gardening outside ... :p And of course keep refresh the page on here ... :D

Singlemom Feb 3rd 2005 12:32 pm

...I know!!!...Got into trouble with my boss cause I missed a deadline!! but today I'm bored!!! ;)