Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

I'm still surviving!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:16 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm still surviving!

Hi Nabs........................need an ice pack for yr eyes??
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Geeeee this thing is soooo slowwww and sooo boring, is it the heath maybe???

JB sweetie cheer up, summers here PMSL

Ahhhhhhhhh if zeus interupts my bleedin' posts again......................

I am just kiddin' Malt, just fine and dandy, hubby away and maid being a pest but apart from that
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:22 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Hi Nabs........................need an ice pack for yr eyes??
Not the eys Malt.....Not the eyes
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:22 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still surviving!
Hey Nabs you didn't answer my question this morning, I thought it was quite witty for me
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:23 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey Nabs you didn't answer my question this morning, I thought it was quite witty for me
I'm sorry didnt go through the pld posts...I'll check it now
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:25 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhhhhhhhh if zeus interupts my bleedin' posts again......................

I am just kiddin' Malt, just fine and dandy, hubby away and maid being a pest but apart from that

I know what u mean. When hubbys not away hes too tired, poor thing. My maid is to arrive soon fingers crossed. Then I will be free to roam out and about, kinda hard to do some serious shopping when u have to carry around 2 whining kids and a toddler. I mean it interrupts my retail therapy and thats a real must for me. Need to do it on a regular basis, doctors orders u see LOL
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Hi Nabs just noticed you're the delivery man - what you delivering today

hhhmmmm.....

Do u think its that easy to get the answer?

Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:27 am
Melts in your Mouth

By the way wheres Franz????

That poor man is too sick. I think I have to search for my nurses white uniform, might cheer him up a bit. Hmmm wonder where I put those white sussies hehe!!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:28 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

hhhmmmm.....

Do u think its that easy to get the answer?

Oh go on whisper I won't tell anyone
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I know what u mean. When hubbys not away hes too tired, poor thing. My maid is to arrive soon fingers crossed. Then I will be free to roam out and about, kinda hard to do some serious shopping when u have to carry around 2 whining kids and a toddler. I mean it interrupts my retail therapy and thats a real must for me. Need to do it on a regular basis, doctors orders u see LOL

zeus is shite....almost as shite as sahmnet

Just thought I would say that, you know get it off my chest cos I don't have time for retail therapy today
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:29 am
The Delivery Man...

Oh go on whisper I won't tell anyone
You'll have to find out for yourself
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:34 am
Its all good

Oh Nabs you really shouldn't set me a challenge
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:35 am
Its all good

Just sent you some K will that help
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:36 am
The Delivery Man...

Oh Nabs you really shouldn't set me a challenge
Stop talking, get me a double vodka redbull with lemon juice and come sit here

I'm trying to be nasty and filthy...did it work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.