Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:17 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
In the uk the delivery man delivers milk
good, with or without sugar?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:17 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

In the uk the delivery man delivers milk
I like a bottle of full cream occasionally
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
That my kind of customers
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:19 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
That my kind of customers

THIS BAD GATEWAY IS NOW REALLY MAKING ME MAD
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I always save the cream off the top, it's the best bit!!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:21 am
The Delivery Man...

I believe with more customers like you...I can start a business in the gulf
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:22 am
Its all good

Yes I always save the cream off the top, it's the best bit!!

I like to give it a shake so its creamy all the way through
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I believe with more customers like you...I can start a business in the gulf

Yes but you have to deliver yoghurt and juices too, there is a big demand i hope you can cope
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

I like to give it a shake so its creamy all the way through

PMSL oh yes that makes it last longer if you waters the good bit down......you could always just get a pot of full cream instead.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:26 am
Its all good

PMSL oh yes that makes it last longer if you waters the good bit down......you could always just get a pot of full cream instead.
I think the final result tastes better this way
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:27 am
Its all good

And on that note - who fancies a drink
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:28 am
Banned

A very large merlot pls
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:29 am
The Delivery Man...

double vodka on th erocks plz :scared:
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:31 am
Its all good

double vodka on th erocks plz :scared:
Coming up, just sent you a PM Nabs

Think I'll join you in a glass of Merlot JB mmmmmmmm - don't know whats better Merlot or full cream milk
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:32 am
The Delivery Man...

Coming up, just sent you a PM Nabs

Think I'll join you in a glass of Merlot JB mmmmmmmm - don't know whats better Merlot or full cream milk

ok...focus Nabs........

Pm-ed u back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.