Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by deba34
PSML.....

Do you think she is communicating from the local asylum?

You have a point there hard to type though in a straight jacket.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:54 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
(hammmtidammmm.. in a good mood today)

ahhh good spread some of that good mood this way will ya [/QUOTE]

Of course! *sending a bunch of good mood to JB*
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:55 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

You have a point there hard to type though in a straight jacket.

I don't think Willmore likes her....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:56 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamila
ahhh good spread some of that good mood this way will ya
Of course! *sending a bunch of good mood to JB* [/QUOTE]

Thanks J, I just squirted a load in your box
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jamila

Done
Banned

I don't think Willmore likes her....
a bit of an understatement LOL
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks J, I just squirted a load in your box [/QUOTE]

hhhmmmmmm.....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:59 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
hhhmmmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

And there's me thinking I was the only one who had a filthy mind around here..
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
hhhmmmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

hhhmmmmm wot?
Deb

hhhmmmmmm.....

hhhmmmmm wot?[/QUOTE]

PMSL....
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

And there's me thinking I was the only one who had a filthy mind around here..
Don't worry, there are many others
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:00 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by Nabs
Don't worry, there are many others

Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:02 pm
Banned

hhhmmmmm wot?

PMSL.... [/QUOTE]

Well was it hhhmmmmm.....hhhmmmmm or hhhmmmmmmm.....hhhmmmmm?

Could be anything really
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:03 pm
The Delivery Man...

Cool Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

see you all later
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cas,

According to Balushi, he has a dick like an arabian stallion, thats what he told me yesterday.... PMSL....

How are you BTW?..
Well, I was going to say I was alright, until Carl just this minute asked me where the insect spray was, as we had a cockroach on the top of a door. I got the spray out, sprayed the sod (the cockroach) and the disgusting bastard jumped off the door towards me!! :scared:
Sitting here shakily having a cig.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.