Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:25 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am here between therapy sessions with walla in the lounge

So do you hv a pic so we can see what you look like?
oi, stop getting off the couch
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Is it something I said, everyone dissapeared.

Hi BK? Also having a lazy boring day??
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:30 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi BK? Also having a lazy boring day??
My day has been far from lazy how ever im going to try and do nothing for the rest of the afternoon and maybe even get out of work on time for once! :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:33 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

Anybody in for a coffee?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi everyone,

Anybody in for a coffee?
I'll have a wine with your coffee, how's it going Frans?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Nobody here?

Jeezzz..... Okay, I'll drink my coffee alone then.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:36 am
UAE Expat

That's a deal pussycat....
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

That's a deal pussycat....

So Frans any news today?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:37 am
UAE Expat

Might be seeing you next week in Dubai????
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:38 am
UAE Expat

So Frans any news today?
Not much going on here, and overthere?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:40 am
Banned

Might be seeing you next week in Dubai????

Wow what brings you to Dubai....the flowers?

Tonight is the girls night out I need to find a dance partner
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Is it something I said, everyone dissapeared.
nice to meet u king!

tell us a bit bout urself then.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:41 am
UAE Expat

Building searching... Just want to see if I could find anything in Sharah. It's only an idea at the moment.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
nice to meet u king!

tell us a bit bout urself then.

Ooopps where did you pop up from
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:42 am
UAE Expat

And.... I can't dance No feeling for rithem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.