Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
What's for dinner tonight then Face?
was spaghetti bolognese last night..... which i cooked myself and I am alove to tell the tale. lololol

tonight........... errrrrrrrrrr............. prolly a burger a burger and chips or sausages and chips....... havent decided yet...... some choice, eh?

oh and sainsburys lemon mousse for dessert. yummy!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
was spaghetti bolognese last night..... which i cooked myself and I am alove to tell the tale. lololol

tonight........... errrrrrrrrrr............. prolly a burger a burger and chips or sausages and chips....... havent decided yet...... some choice, eh?

oh and sainsburys lemon mousse for dessert. yummy!

Tesco coronation chix sandwich filler is one of my favourites yum yum you must try it
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Smile Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

"those boots were made for walking, and that just what they do...la la la la..

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:41 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Think you must have been really nasty to Nabs this morning - he's not talking to anyone now

He may be in a bit of pain...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:41 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748

Hi Lewis where are you walking to
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:42 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Tesco coronation chix sandwich filler is one of my favourites yum yum you must try it
prefer the ready made coronation chicken sarnies........ well tasty for a quick lunch. yummy!

Last edited by Face81; Mar 2nd 2005 at 11:46 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748

Hello sweetmeat how are you, very quiet lately
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:43 am
The Oracle

too much me thinks. LOL
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:43 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Face81]prefer the randy made coronation chicken sarnies[QUOTE]

Whatever turns you on Face
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
My birthday is MAY 19th is that enough warning....

Noted, will start saving my pennies (fils)
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:44 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

FD you little Foxy chick, nowhere just seen a photo of Honer Blackman when she was abot 30 .... fit or what...

you still talking about your shopin? On the convier belt tonight we have.... fondu set... fluffy toy...

I'm baby sitting tonight so will be in fulll swing tonight....
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:47 am
Long Member

Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Hello sweetmeat how are you, very quiet lately
Having to work alot latley and the weathers been that goo i have been Motobikin in Desert a few times and well you know..

But doing a bit of Baby sitting tonight as my better half is out with the girls...

so you better watch out..."The Filth is strong in me tonight Obe One"

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:47 am
The Oracle

Whatever turns you on Face
hmmmmmmmm......... wot r u drinking? I dont want any!!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmmmm......... wot r u drinking? I dont want any!!

Not drinkin' yet, but am out at Go West with hubby and JB's....after that
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:53 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Not drinkin' yet, but am out at Go West with hubby and JB's....after that
I amight go there tomorrow ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.