Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
*BURP* Now i'm feeling better.......almost
eugh! hope u wont do that in publicwhen we meet up.

whats the matter with u? why r u feeling sick?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:58 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
eugh! hope u wont do that in publicwhen we meet up.

whats the matter with u? why r u feeling sick?

Dunno sommat to do with:

Tangerine
Fibbers
Zincs
Free champagne & 4.30am!!!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:01 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

wish i cud take some of this snowy weather back home! lol

why dont u have magic laundry? doesnt the missus do that for ya?

sounds like a gourmet dinner! well atleast its better han my chicken fillet sarnie and chips that I had last night..... one good thing has come of me living on my own for the past 12 weeks...... i can now cook, even if it isnt gourmet cuisine.

the e-mail has been sent.
Cas is a fully employed career woman...at least for now. Which makes me a househusband with all the duties...cleaning, washing, gardening and cooking.

I'm ok with it as I'm a pretty good cook and can cope with the rest of the stuff.

Cheers for the email, just got it. I'll give some feedback over the weekend
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:02 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Dunno sommat to do with:

Tangerine
Fibbers
Zincs
Free champagne & 4.30am!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmm....... dodgy tummy then? lol

i personally do not like Zinc and Tangerine...... horrid places..... not my cup of tea, but then I dont drink tea, or coffee for that matter. Ok, that was a crap joke. lololol

Fibbers is ace! I love that place.

So was this a big BE do?

Last edited by Face81; Mar 4th 2005 at 8:06 am.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:04 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
Cas is a fully employed career woman...at least for now. Which makes me a househusband with all the duties...cleaning, washing, gardening and cooking.

I'm ok with it as I'm a pretty good cook and can cope with the rest of the stuff.

Cheers for the email, just got it. I'll give some feedback over the weekend
ahhh..... a house husband..... i have to salute u then. There is no way that I cud do laundry and cooking forever..... its just not something I can cope with. I can do those things, but I dont like it! lol

No worries bout the e-mail...... no rush..... u can use it to put the neighbours kids to sleep if u like. hahahaha

so was it a direct flight?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmmm....... dodgy tummy then? lol

i personally do not like Zinc an Tangerine...... horrid places..... not my cup of tea, but then I dont drink tea, or coffee for that matter. Ok, that was a crap joke. lololol

Fibbers is ace! I love that place.

So was this a big BE do?

We only went to Tangerine for free cocktails but they didn't have any so we had a drink and left. Fibbers was way too much like home, got to meet JC in the flesh though for the first time.....were through a freebie bottle of bubbly by this time and a bottle of wine down so can't remember anything much. Zincs I love 'cos I like to dance not just sit, drink and chat....yeah it's a bit seedy but so am I LOL

Oh and got to meet bird man, lovely guy, great dancer too
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:09 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

ahhh..... a house husband..... i have to salute u then. There is no way that I cud do laundry and cooking forever..... its just not something I can cope with. I can do those things, but I dont like it! lol

No worries bout the e-mail...... no rush..... u can use it to put the neighbours kids to sleep if u like. hahahaha

so was it a direct flight?
Househusbanding, what can I say? It beats work

Flight stopped in Hong Kong for about 5 hours, but I didn't get out the airport...actually, I didn't get out the smoke room...
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:10 am
The Oracle

We only went to Tangerine for free cocktails but they didn't have any so we had a drink and left. Fibbers was way too much like home, got to meet JC in the flesh though for the first time.....were through a freebie bottle of bubbly by this time and a bottle of wine down so can't remember anything much. Zincs I love 'cos I like to dance not just sit, drink and chat....yeah it's a bit seedy but so am I LOL

Oh and got to meet bird man, lovely guy, great dancer too
all without me?

now I am depressed!

i am still not going back to Zinc........ its terrible! Glad u met J. He is gr8!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:12 am
Banned

all without me?

now I am depressed!

i am still not going back to Zinc........ its terrible! Glad u met J. He is gr8!

.....but where are we going to dance I don't go out if I can't dance......and I will stamp my feet
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:12 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
Househusbanding, what can I say? It beats work

Flight stopped in Hong Kong for about 5 hours, but I didn't get out the airport...actually, I didn't get out the smoke room...
u make being a house husband seem like heaven. lol.

The smoke room....... hmmmmm....... u like being watched then, do ya?

oh and btw, its quiet in here today cos its the w/e in Dubai.

will be off when u head off for dinner..... more essays to write.... well only 2 more, but still.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:13 am
The Oracle

.....but where are we going to dance I don't go out if I can't dance......and I will stamp my feet

on one of the barrels that are used as tables at the centre of fibbers?

Those beams are a little low though, so u will have to watch for them.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:15 am
Banned

on one of the barrels that are used as tables at the centre of fibbers?

Those beams are a little low though, so u will have to watch for them.

Eeerrrrrrr I don't think so.......that's ok if I have to drag you I will

So I saw your snowball Face, my you've had a lot of snow
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:18 am
The Oracle

Eeerrrrrrr I don't think so.......that's ok if I have to drag you I will

So I saw your snowball Face, my you've had a lot of snow

Those barrels are solid... not to worry... I will be right there to catch ya if u fall. heh heh..... u r not dragging me to that joint! I hate it. please! lol

yep........ its snowing again now! Jealous, r we? lol

lovely........ thankfully I did my weekly round at Sainsburys yesterday, so I can work on my essays today and maybe get into ano ball fight later. lol

12 days to go! woohoo!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:21 am

u make being a house husband seem like heaven. lol.

The smoke room....... hmmmmm....... u like being watched then, do ya?

oh and btw, its quiet in here today cos its the w/e in Dubai.

will be off when u head off for dinner..... more essays to write.... well only 2 more, but still.
Have to go now face

Laundry needs bringing in....yes, you can dry clothes outside...and dinner is nearly ready.

See you over the weekend sometime

Carl
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:21 am
Banned

Those barrels are solid... not to worry... I will be right there to catch ya if u fall. heh heh..... u r not dragging me to that joint! I hate it. please! lol

yep........ its snowing again now! Jealous, r we? lol

lovely........ thankfully I did my weekly round at Sainsburys yesterday, so I can work on my essays today and maybe get into ano ball fight later. lol

12 days to go! woohoo!

As long as there is a crowd and dancin' I don't care

Jealous.....yes

Not that you are counting of course

Anymore trouble from the animal across the hall?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.