Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:19 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

WHY DON'T ALL YOU GUESTS JUST REGISTER AND JOIN IN
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:21 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
morning walla very tired have a headache apart from that dandy....you?
Hi Jelly, at work at the mo but only for another 30 minutes then I'm off till Tuesday, yippeeeee!!!

Chances are I'll spend half the weekend on here, pissed

Bad head through partying??
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:22 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just sent you some K too obviously feeling very generous this morning
and returned
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:46 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by walla1
and returned
'ello folks, what's the score?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm food yum yum spicy enchiladas. anyone still about?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:19 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm food yum yum spicy enchiladas. anyone still about?
Sounds nicer than the jacket spud with cheese and side salad that I'm preparing
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:30 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Folks!!!!!!!

Hiya Uncle Carl, David, FD and JB!

How is everyone doing?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by Face81
Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Folks!!!!!!!

Hiya Uncle Carl, David, FD and JB!

How is everyone doing?
Hey face, nice to see you again...how's London?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hey face, nice to see you again...how's London?
not bad, ta........ we are all apparently going to experience a black friday today! :scared: apparently its going to snow ALOT and there will be sleet and in anticipation, 600 schools in the SE have decided to remain shut today. Just looked out of the window and there is light snow falling now..... melting as it hots the ground. We had 2 days of a steady drizzle, which was gr8!

btw....... am going ome for a month long easter break in 12 days!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:43 am

btw....... am going ome for a month long easter break in 12 days!
Something to look forward to...home cooking and laundry done

Your description of London really makes me miss the place
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:46 am
The Oracle

Something to look forward to...home cooking and laundry done

Your description of London really makes me miss the place
lololol

home cooking and magic laundry, as I like to call it r waiting for me. And sois my home delivered KFC! lol

I love this weather... u know that! i bet its all hot and sunny in Oz, isnt it?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

lololol

home cooking and magic laundry, as I like to call it r waiting for me. And sois my home delivered KFC! lol

Hi Face
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:51 am

lololol

You're welcome to the weather in England...I'll stick to the hot stuff. It hasn't been too bad, high 20's, low 30's so far.

Magic laundry I like that....but will never have it again

Dinner soon...jacket potato with cheese and some salad......
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:53 am
Banned

You're welcome to the weather in England...I'll stick to the hot stuff. It hasn't been too bad, high 20's, low 30's so far.

*BURP* Now i'm feeling better.......almost
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:55 am
The Oracle

wish i cud take some of this snowy weather back home! lol

why dont u have magic laundry? doesnt the missus do that for ya?

sounds like a gourmet dinner! well atleast its better han my chicken fillet sarnie and chips that I had last night..... one good thing has come of me living on my own for the past 12 weeks...... i can now cook, even if it isnt gourmet cuisine.

the e-mail has been sent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.