Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
Thanks Nabs
your welcome
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:14 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
your welcome

Do you think I have scared UB off..... he should know I am just teasing .... Your quite safe UB you gave me you bc in longs when I was wingeing about you not responding to my Pm a work related question.....

You dont need to give up the drink yet.......
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Do you think I have scared UB off..... he should know I am just teasing .... Your quite safe UB you gave me you bc in longs when I was wingeing about you not responding to my Pm a work related question.....

You dont need to give up the drink yet.......

Morning all!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:21 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Morning all!

Morning SM......

Do you think we should send someone round to UB's office I think he may have had a nasty shock.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:22 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Morning all!
MornN SM&Nabs an no u havent scared me off Sas im just busy at work an the Evil boss is about 2 arive,and 2 make things worse a cheque from 1 of his buyers has bounced :scared: i need some Karma
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Morning SM......

Do you think we should send someone round to UB's office I think he may have had a nasty shock.....

Don't worry...he's a big boy!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Uncle B
MornN SM&Nabs an no u havent scared me off Sas im just busy at work an the Evil boss is about 2 arive,and 2 make things worse a cheque from 1 of his buyers has bounced :scared: i need some Karma

Thats a weak excuse for getting Karma... anyway I gave you some the other day not that I got any back....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:24 am

So I heard...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:29 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Hello everyone.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Hello everyone.
Morning I seem to have frightened everyone away so you will probably be next...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
U never returned the one i gave!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Hello everyone.
Morning...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:34 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Morning I seem to have frightened everyone away so you will probably be next...

Why, you havnt seeemd to offended anyone yet??

And dont worry about me dissapearing, I have a high tolerance level so you'll have my company for most of the day!
The Delivery Man...

Morning SM
Echo Pimp

Originally Posted by Nabs
Morning...

Morning Nabs, hows it going??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.