Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:12 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
face not interested in ur foxy daughter....

send her my way...

i'm half irainian myself... and a hell of alot prettier than the other guy with her... christ he makes me look like brad pitt

.... christ he makes face look like brad
That was her high school boyfriend...Kashmiri....but $$$$$$ out the wazooo!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

send her my way...

i'm half irainian myself... and a hell of alot prettier than the other guy with her... christ he makes me look like brad pitt

So r u coming back with Face for a visit to Dubai?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:14 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

send her my way...

Well, I must interview you first! What's your major? How old are you? What's your citizenship? Are you very religious? Are you $$$$?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So r u coming back with Face for a visit to Dubai?

i'm gonna have to hit the road girls.... was a pleasure chattin to ya.... jellybean
so u got naughtier photos then? am undecided about Dubai so far... maybe u can help persuade me?????
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:16 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Just tell Face that he gave me a whopping 61 shots worth of protien just now PMSL
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:17 pm
Banned

i'm gonna have to hit the road girls.... was a pleasure chattin to ya.... jellybean
so u got naughtier photos then? am undecided about Dubai so far... maybe u can help persuade me?????

It would be nice to meet you both, we could go out dancin'

Bye sam xx
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tami2
Well, I must interview you first! What's your major? How old are you? What's your citizenship? Are you very religious? Are you $$$$?
24, working as a surveyor... into prop. development... not religious i'm afraid...
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Oh, that would be FUN! PT. I could use an in-law I LIKE!!!!
You likes me! but you don't know me. Wait until you discover the real me, you might just ditch me with your sisters-in-law.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:19 pm
Yes, Master...

24, working as a surveyor... into prop. development... not religious i'm afraid...
No worries...not religious is a GOOD thing...daughter is athiest
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:19 pm
Banned

Nite ladies I am off too

xx
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:20 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
You likes me! but you don't know me. Wait until you discover the real me, you might just ditch me with your sisters-in-law.
Not a chance. I'm a pretty good judge of character, in general. And I think you're a great lady! I'm sure we'll get along just fine!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:21 pm
Yes, Master...

Nite ladies I am off too

xx
OK, Jools. Have a nice
Talk to you tomorow if the snow and ice down wreck my internet lines!
Night night!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Nite ladies I am off too

xx
Good idea, probably too boring without you! (Sorry, everyone else, not personal) Sleep well!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not a chance. I'm a pretty good judge of character, in general. And I think you're a great lady! I'm sure we'll get along just fine!
I will test your judgement then. That should be fun Did you write my numbers down? Put them somewhere save. When I moved here, I couldn't connect to the internet for nearly two months and my bloody computer didn't work either. I had no contacts handy what so ever and could only check up on expatmum when I ventured into town into an internet cafe, which I absolutely hate.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:28 pm
The Oracle

Good evening Aunty S, Tami and JB.......

I see u had fun with my m8, Sam?

sadly he is gone now, so u have only boring old me to talk to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.