Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:23 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Tum tee tum tee tum
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:23 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

U c u have my full attention now, I am even neglecting my toon lover
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:25 pm
Banned

Blimey I only wanted a short history has Face told you about his problem....ah nah I won't go there. I'll play cats cradley whilst you mull over family trees and stuff
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Can't say I blame you, fish fingers is not my idea of a good dinner either!!! Also he only shops at Sainsburys

OK the batcave is really for me and lewis but we let others join in occasionally, anything goes! lewis and I normally just stick to monkey sex, whilst some others ......well I will let them tell you about that

Me I am just a plain freaky blond, who has many wierd friends

You?
i'm a guy chattin to a 'freaky blond'about monkey cyber sex....
can we get our own caveand maybe come up with something of our own?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
i'm a guy chattin to a 'freaky blond'about monkey cyber sex....
can we get our own caveand maybe come up with something of our own?

It took you that long to write that....well I hope you work quicker in other departments

Of course, but you must be the homemaker, you see lewis made the batcave for us, you have to think of something....and nt a caravan :scared: Or Faces' pit, I have seen pictures of it, it is way to sterile for me.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:32 pm
Banned

I once met a guy called sam,
who thought I was as quiet as a lamb.
Boy did he get a shock,
when I grabbed for his cock.

Ahh bless poor little sam.

Giz a pic
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:34 pm
Banned

Don't worry it will be deleted before tomorrow, I reckon out of the 6000 odd posts about 30% have been deleted, shocking isn't it?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I once met a guy called sam,
who thought I was as quiet as a lamb.
Boy did he get a shock,
when I grabbed for his cock.

Ahh bless poor little sam.

Giz a pic
there we go jelly bean... cant quite keep upp with all this page refresh business.. ut i'll try speed things up...
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:36 pm
Banned

It's like watching paint dry

Have you ever painted your own bedroom....my brothers did once....black, my parents had a fit :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:37 pm
Banned

there we go jelly bean... cant quite keep upp with all this page refresh business.. ut i'll try speed things up...

Yes my sweet just refresh about every 3 secs, that how fast my brain is working at the moment ....cool huh?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:37 pm
Banned

So sam where are you from poppet?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:40 pm
The Oracle

didnt know u were a poet jelly bean....

There was a lady by the name of jelly bean,
about her looks and identity she wouldnt come clean,
but with her talk of grabbing cock,
such talk i cannot knock,
Is this woman just outrageously flirty?
or is she just downright horny and diiirty?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:41 pm
Banned

Hey sam I had a great idea, see that box under my name....the one with karma on it, just press it....put lots of kisses in the box and send.......Face will be really proud of you LOL
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:42 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

JELLYBEAN!!! JELLYBEAN!!! Your 6'4, 300# husband is looking for you and he's carrying a baseball bat! JELLYBEAN, where are you? I hope you're not doing anything "NAUGHTY!"
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:42 pm
Banned

didnt know u were a poet jelly bean....

There was a lady by the name of jelly bean,
about her looks and identity she wouldnt come clean,
but with her talk of grabbing cock,
such talk i cannot knock,
Is this woman just outrageously flirty?
or is she just downright horny and diiirty?

Gosh I am touched

So where are you from and..........oh yes karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.