Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:46 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Sorry John, don't know how I got that impression of you being French. Sorry...
Well as things look now? Malaysia might just be my next home base. Have you tried the local international head hunters in the UK? They do more for you then the recruitment offices in Dubai.
Qatar Petroleum using an agent call MRA based in London.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
U always got it wrong ... it is selamat pagi .. not semalat pagi...

and Semalat is Thankyou in Tagalog, Sorry Novi

It is early and the brain isn't awake yet
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
and Semalat is Thankyou in Tagalog, Sorry Novi

It is early and the brain isn't awake yet
Dunno u speak tagalog too...

Ohayo Gozaimasu?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:48 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Qatar Petroleum using an agent call MRA based in London.
Or D&B in the UK. Bumped into one of them at a Dutch / Arabian think tank session. He gave me the Malaysia tip.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Sorry John, don't know how I got that impression of you being French. Sorry...
Well as things look now? Malaysia might just be my next home base. Have you tried the local international head hunters in the UK? They do more for you then the recruitment offices in Dubai.

Would love to go to Far East but it is too far for a quick weekend home to see my daughters and their Mother wouldn't let them travel out alone, she would want to accommpany them and i wouldn't want that :scared:
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ohayo Gozaimasu?
zai zai, neehow neehow (Excuse English spelling)
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:51 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Would love to go to Far East but it is too far for a quick weekend home to see my daughters and their Mother wouldn't let them travel out alone, she would want to accommpany them and i wouldn't want that :scared:
See your point John. What kind of work are you looking for?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

See your point John. What kind of work are you looking for?

Purchasing, Inventory Control, Admin, Bar Management or Bowling centre and Leisure,
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:55 am
semarang

zai zai, neehow neehow (Excuse English spelling)
ni hao?

dunno what u mean by zai zai. lol
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:56 am
semarang

anyone of u on the skype?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:57 am
UAE Expat

Purchasing, Inventory Control, Admin, Bar Management or Bowling centre and Leisure,
Well if I bump into something I'll keep you in mind (mean that). There's a French guy walking around in Dubai. Recently hired by the Dubai Cargo Centre. I've been told he's looking for qualified Admin personel. Might want to give that a shot. he was sent there by a company called "Kuehne & Nagel" in Holland, you could try to contact the Dutch Offices.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ohayo Gozaimasu?

こんにちはおはよう
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

ni hao?

dunno what u mean by zai zai. lol

Ni Hao How are you

xai xai Thankyou
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Well if I bump into something I'll keep you in mind (mean that). There's a French guy walking around in Dubai. Recently hired by the Dubai Cargo Centre. I've been told he's looking for qualified Admin personel. Might want to give that a shot. he was sent there by a company called "Kuehne & Nagel" in Holland, you could try to contact the Dutch Offices.
Kuehne & Nagel i know of from my military days and we used to use them for exports of frieght and moving personal belongings!!

I will check out the website for employment.

Dank u zeer
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:01 am
semarang

Ni Hao How are you

xai xai Thankyou
Wo hen hao.

U meant xie xie not xai xai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.