Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhh thank you Face, now that looks about as appetising as horse fodder but hey need to look my best for tomorrow
ur the one that ordered the low cal meal. LOL

whats happening tom if I may ask?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:38 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
ur the one that ordered the low cal meal. LOL

whats happening tom if I may ask?
Who's tom???????????
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Who's tom???????????
my mate here in london. LOL..... and thats true.

tom as in tomorrow! LOL
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:53 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

tom as in tomorrow! LOL
A ton of us girlies are off to see Gloria Gaynor & Sister Sledge, then off out to party
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:54 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

A ton of us girlies are off to see Gloria Gaynor & Sister Sledge, then off out to party

You're not forcing me to party again are you You know I hate it
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:56 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

tom as in tomorrow! LOL
Hey, Face just seen your first post in the Aus forum.....truly fabulous, had me rolling on the floor

But as it was Cas's thread I'll leave the computer and let her talk....

No more karma left today, but I'll spread some goodwill in the ME forum tomorrow

Take it easy

Carl
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:56 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust
You're not forcing me to party again are you You know I hate it
Im off out tonite to get a little practice in
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:58 am
Sat on the fence ......

Hey Face how many Camels run in a Camel Race?????
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:58 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Im off out tonite to get a little practice in

Quiet night in for me
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:59 am
Sat on the fence ......

Quiet night in for me
Can i try out yer white T-Shirt??????? LOL

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Apr 25th 2005 at 1:01 am.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:00 am
The Oracle

ah, Miss 'I will survive'.

Have fun!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:01 am
Its all good

Can i tey out yer white T-Shirt??????? LOL

LOL - No go and get your own - most places have them
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:02 am
The Oracle

Hey Face how many Camels run in a Camel Race?????
9? i dunno! LOL
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:02 am
Sat on the fence ......

LOL - No go and get your own - most places have them
Aawwwwwwwww you meanie thought you were me friend
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:03 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hey, Face just seen your first post in the Aus forum.....truly fabulous, had me rolling on the floor

But as it was Cas's thread I'll leave the computer and let her talk....

No more karma left today, but I'll spread some goodwill in the ME forum tomorrow

Take it easy

Carl
glad u liked my post. heh heh

will be waiting for my k in the AM.

cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.