Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:48 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Jeeeeez i've been dumped again oh well pint of 1664 pls bar tender.....
As requested:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:51 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
As requested:
Thx go for that thought i was living in a desert and was gonna die of thirst LOL
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:10 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Thx go for that thought i was living in a desert and was gonna die of thirst LOL
Back again RT....let the Filth begin!!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:12 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Back again RT....let the Filth begin!!!
Only if you buy me a beer
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:13 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you buy me a beer

Oooooh one for me too please - hi RT and Lewis
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:15 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hmmmm thats interesting as hubby has to go too?????? If you find out let me know hun thx.
Hi RT,

I know the Saudi's have put (a near) stop to brenging in new expats to work there. But never hade a business visa denied to me. Something must be going on, or... the embassy in Holland is applying the laws to striktly!? Anyhow, will try again next week.

Frans
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:16 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust

Hi FD how was your t-shirt????????
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:19 pm
Sat on the fence ......

How mini FD ??
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:20 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi FD how was your t-shirt????????
It fitted just perfectly thanks
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:21 pm
Its all good

How mini FD ??
Bit better today - temp down to 102 - she's just sleeping at the moment - in fact she is due more meds now - best go and administer
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:23 pm
Sat on the fence ......

It fitted just perfectly thanks
PM me i need to KNOW where you got it and if you gonna take it back??????????
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:57 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welivehere
As requested:
I dont remember offering u a job. LOL

I'll put u on the pay roll anyway. Hope 67 or so k points every now and then is a decent package. Other benefits include drinks and grub whenever u feel like it and as for accom........ errrrrrrrr.......... u can have my room above the bar when i head back to Dubai for the summer on thursday AM.

There ya go. ur sorted. Forget medical insurance and a car allowance. Now sign on the dotted line please.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:03 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Face81
I dont remember offering u a job. LOL

I'll put u on the pay roll anyway. Hope 67 or so k points every now and then is a decent package. Other benefits include drinks and grub whenever u feel like it and as for accom........ errrrrrrrr.......... u can have my room above the bar when i head back to Dubai for the summer on thursday AM.

There ya go. ur sorted. Forget medical insurance and a car allowance. Now sign on the dotted line please.

Does that mean you've sacked me
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Does that mean you've sacked me
u volunteered....... and besides, we need someone to cover when u arent about..... and u hardly give anyone decent pics of their orders.

u can be co-bartender if u like. can only offer u the same amount of k though. no accom or any other benefits.

sign here please...
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:09 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Now sign on the dotted line please.
X

Oooooh and will the car allowance be enough for an Echo !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.