Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:53 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Hey X see you are lurking again Come and talk to me
Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:54 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey X see you are lurking again Come and talk to me
Just got back from brunch. See you've been having a tough day playing nursemaid. Hope your daughter is better in the morning.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:58 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Just got back from brunch. See you've been having a tough day playing nursemaid. Hope your daughter is better in the morning.

Hi X brunch sounds good - not had anything to eat yet tonight = decided to concentrate on the wine I hope she is too - thank god I never went into the nursing profession lol
Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:59 am
Its all good

So X what do you think of the outfit RT chose for me i was quite shocked
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:02 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

So X what do you think of the outfit RT chose for me i was quite shocked
I totally think you could pull it off. Don't you like it?

Perhaps the whole nurse outfit thing is what inspired her to choose that one. I can tell you I was imagining something along those lines.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:09 am
Its all good

I totally think you could pull it off. Don't you like it?

Perhaps the whole nurse outfit thing is what inspired her to choose that one. I can tell you I was imagining something along those lines.
Oh you bad boy - can't imagine actually walking into a nightclub dressed like that though - suppose it might whip up a bit of interest though lol
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:10 am
Its all good

I am so sleepy but I've got to stay up another 2 hours to administer next lot of meds. - suppose one good thing is no school run in the morning
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:11 am
aka Mr. X

Oh you bad boy - can't imagine actually walking into a nightclub dressed like that though - suppose it might whip up a bit of interest though lol
No doubt...you'd be the centre of attention for sure.

So the girls have a regular night out on Tuesdays? Go bar-hopping causing trouble?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:13 am
aka Mr. X

I am so sleepy but I've got to stay up another 2 hours to administer next lot of meds. - suppose one good thing is no school run in the morning
When you refer to a 'school run', are you talking about an actual run?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:13 am
Its all good

No doubt...you'd be the centre of attention for sure.

So the girls have a regular night out on Tuesdays? Go bar-hopping causing trouble?
Well in Dubai Tuesday is Ladies night, although its pretty much ladies night every night if you look for it - most places have deals on where ladies drink for free and the men get ripped off - equality for you No usually we go out wed or thurs as thats equivalent to fri/sat in most places. We are going to see Sister Sledge and Gloria Gaynor this Tuesday though, but will no doubt be out and about after :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:14 am
Its all good

When you refer to a 'school run', are you talking about an actual run?

No think you lot call it car pool lol
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:20 am
aka Mr. X

Well in Dubai Tuesday is Ladies night, although its pretty much ladies night every night if you look for it - most places have deals on where ladies drink for free and the men get ripped off - equality for you No usually we go out wed or thurs as thats equivalent to fri/sat in most places. We are going to see Sister Sledge and Gloria Gaynor this Tuesday though, but will no doubt be out and about after :scared:
I'm sure you'll get in all sorts of trouble. Like to have a video camera on you lot for that.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:22 am
Its all good

I'm sure you'll get in all sorts of trouble. Like to have a video camera on you lot for that.

Oooh no X I don't like publicity - try to keep it to a minimum Will post some pics if anyone remembers to take any
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:23 am
aka Mr. X

No think you lot call it car pool lol
So you take turns ferrying all the kids to school. And then pick them up after?

You drive a small bus for this?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:23 am
aka Mr. X

Oooh no X I don't like publicity - try to keep it to a minimum Will post some pics if anyone remembers to take any
Pics of all of you in those racy outfits? Publicly?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.