Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:29 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
its the only way to keep my ickle toes warm...... and plus...... it feels so nice.

i thought u were in bed? LOL
i thought u try to write ur paper?
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
She is trying to locate JD ... And she is dreaming of JD wearing white socks... PMSL
Hey Novi, you crawled back out of bed again? Hubby finished with you already? He doesn't take much time does he, just like all the others. Sorry, couldn't help it. Definetly time for me to go before I get out of control. :scared:

Sleep well!
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Nah ... u r here so I stay here too.

Can u help Malt's sister??? She is trying to locate Jammy. Any idea how to find him?
u shud go and sleep, so then i can work on my essay!

bout JD...... define 'find'
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

uh oh..... u have found out my best kept secret!!!!!!!!! :scared:

i have to wear white socks with shorts and i ALWAYS wear white socks to bed.

OMG you are so funny - do you mean this about your secret?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:31 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i thought u try to write ur paper?
i will when u all go to bed..... i cant just leave. I am too polite to walk out. LOL
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

u shud go and sleep, so then i can work on my essay!

bout JD...... define 'find'
*sigh* OK ... being kicked out from the forum by oracle. Defenitely I missess u and u r not ... *sigh*

Pruna... maybe u can explain to Face why u looking for Jammy.
The Oracle

Originally Posted by pruna
OMG you are so funny - do you mean this about your secret?
its true.......... please dont make me repeat it.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:32 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey Novi, you crawled back out of bed again? Hubby finished with you already? He doesn't take much time does he, just like all the others. Sorry, couldn't help it. Definetly time for me to go before I get out of control. :scared:

Sleep well!
How come he is is finished? Not even started yet? Well... he fast asleep while reading story book for Sam. So now he sleep in Sam's bed
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

its the only way to keep my ickle toes warm...... and plus...... it feels so nice.

i thought u were in bed? LOL
I can't remember saying good night to you yet and I wouldn't be able to sleep without AUNTY wishing you sweet dreams and moreover, my ass seems kind of heavy after all those hours in the same position. I need a lift truck. Someone help me please?! I need to go to bed.
The Oracle

*sigh* OK ... being kicked out from the forum by oracle. Defenitely I missess u and u r not ... *sigh*

Pruna... maybe u can explain to Face why u looking for Jammy.
how can u miss me?????????

we have never met and I am here now and we talk often...... u r scaring me! :scared:

off to bed u go........ so I can get back to work.
semarang

PMSL ... Me imagine Face curling up in his bed... with his textbook, boxer short and of course WHITE SOCKS !!!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

why would you ever do that to yourself - do white sock make you feel comfy?

it was honestly some big joke at uni in london. am glad you owned up.cheers
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:35 pm
semarang

I can't remember saying good night to you yet and I wouldn't be able to sleep without AUNTY wishing you sweet dreams and moreover, my ass seems kind of heavy after all those hours in the same position. I need a lift truck. Someone help me please?! I need to go to bed.
PMSL ... PT ... u r so funny tonight... And Face try to kick me out from this board eventhough i told him that i miss him.

Do i have to meet him first in order to convince that i genuinely misses him?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:35 pm
The Oracle

lol........ ok Aunty S..........

this shud help u...

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:36 pm
semarang

how can u miss me?????????

we have never met and I am here now and we talk often...... u r scaring me! :scared:

off to bed u go........ so I can get back to work.
10 more mins ...??? pls pls pls... Still misses u...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.