Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:03 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

MORE DELETIONS COMING UP
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
MORE DELETIONS COMING UP
How long she will keep deleting ur post?

And also in the e-mail... what she going to say when the headmistress got the e-mail?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:09 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
JB... what u gonna do when u see that woman in the school tomorrow???

Face ... what are u doing now? Why is that so quiet here?
I am going to the kitchen to cook some burgers for dinner...... back in 10-15 mins........... dont leave!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Face, thanks for returning the favor!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
I am going to the kitchen to cook some burgers for dinner...... back in 10-15 mins........... dont leave!
I just had to have a last sneak but won't be here when you come back. Please make sure you cook the burgers well. We wouldn't like you having the same sort of tummy like JD. You know, I must look out for you, that's what auntie's are for. :scared:

Looking forward to the drink but I think it should still be on me. Well, we can discuss that later.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Lindsey had a change of heart! I wonder why?

Good night all . Now I can sleep better.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Toontje
Hi Face, thanks for returning the favor!
no problem toon! I shud be thanking u.

so how r u doing today?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:39 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I just had to have a last sneak but won't be here when you come back. Please make sure you cook the burgers well. We wouldn't like you having the same sort of tummy like JD. You know, I must look out for you, that's what auntie's are for. :scared:

Looking forward to the drink but I think it should still be on me. Well, we can discuss that later.
lol....... i cooked them really well...... i prefer my meat well done anyway.

thanks for looking out for me Aunty S and we can argue bout that drink when i get back.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Lindsey had a change of heart! I wonder why?

Good night all . Now I can sleep better.

Nite PT, sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite LOL

What a night, ahhh dear I can laugh now LOL
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:40 am
The Oracle

i have only been reading bits and pieces of this on going saga..... care to fill me in?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Will have to sleep too...

Nite JB ... lol ... Now u can sleep in peace.

And Face ... ur new haircut will giving me a nightmare...
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:43 am
semarang

i have only been reading bits and pieces of this on going saga..... care to fill me in?
last time i talk to u, u r an expat man not an expatwoman...
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:44 am
The Oracle

And Face ... ur new haircut will giving me a nightmare...

i like 2 hav that affect on ppl! woohoo!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:44 am
Banned

Quick run down.....no not rub down I said run down.

I post a reply about maids.

I go away.

I come back.

My full name is displayed for all to see next to my forum nick.

I kick up.

They delete.

I kick up again.

They delete.

I kick up some more after reporting them.

They take my personal details down.

That's pretty much it.

I bet you are gonna let your hair grow a bit now aren't you
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:45 am
Banned

last time i talk to u, u r an expat man not an expatwoman...
Novi lounge now LOL PMSL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.