Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:24 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Where is everyone? so quite today... hope your all not up to something naughty without me......
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:54 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Helloooooooo!! anybody there? dont tell me your actually doing some work????? :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sassy
Helloooooooo!! anybody there? dont tell me your actually doing some work????? :scared:

Hey!! How r u?? Working this morning....
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning people

Just had my locks teased into something weird, wild and wonderful....feeling GGrrreeatttt

Hi sassy, FD, Novi and Nabs oohhh and Sm xx
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Me too its dead as a door nail, really need to find real job soon....
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Morning people

Just had my locks teased into something weird, wild and wonderful....feeling GGrrreeatttt

Oh I thought you were in casualty after having huge scrap in the JESS playground this morning...........

What was all that about...
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:01 am

Any interesting jobs going at the towers??
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Any interesting jobs going at the towers??

Not that I know of..what do u do exactly?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning people

Hi JB!

Went back and cab't find anything on the site? what thread was that?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:13 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JB!

Went back and cab't find anything on the site? what thread was that?
All has been deleted I am unable to comment further LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:14 am

Not that I know of..what do u do exactly?

At the moment just temping doing nothing much, should be doing something to do with tourism management......

Don't really care though I'll do anything if the moneys right....
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:15 am

All has been deleted I am unable to comment further LOL

So hows your hair what have you had done hope you dont look like morticia like me.... :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:19 am
Banned

So hows your hair what have you had done hope you dont look like morticia like me.... :scared:

Your' hair is gorgeous sassy...at least you have some :scared:

No just a tweak here and there LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:22 am

Your' hair is gorgeous sassy...at least you have some :scared:

No just a tweak here and there LOL

Well my estranged husband said I look more like a local than ever and my maid (sorry everyone that word again) said I look egyptian at least the security guard here said I looked cute.... but I think that was just because he fancied a english passport!.........................
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:24 am
Banned

Hey your hubby loved it too!!! Yes I could see the way he was looking at you the other day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.