Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:02 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
i will never hate you Face... not in a million years... But I am so sad feeling unwanted by u
and i will go to bed in sadness ...

Nite ...
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:02 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i will never hate you Face... not in a million years... But I am so sad feeling unwanted by u
if u explain urself, I cud maybe help u.

BTW.... posted more pics of me in the photopost yesterday....... dunno if u saw them.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

BTW.... posted more pics of me in the photopost yesterday....... dunno if u saw them.
O M G ..... O M G ..... What happen with ur hair???
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good night again to you Novi and Pruna and all those other onlookers and thanks for keeping me some company on a rainy night in Dubai. I keep having fun with everyone and I will remember to love myself. Not sure how to do that yet, never practiced it before but anything is possible if we want to.

See you later aligators!

oh well - then i take it that he wants to ignore me
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:05 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by pruna
oh well - then i take it that he wants to ignore me
who wants to ignore u? Face? PT? or Jammy?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

errrrrrrrrr.......... he is alive and well.

now u can stop worrying.

fine - ohhhhhhhhhh - silly me then... must have been put off my dear old me then.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:06 pm
semarang

Nah Face... u going to give me a nightmare with ur new hair... :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

O M G ..... O M G ..... What happen with ur hair???
heh heh heh............ i let a pretty woman at the uni sex salon give me a nice cropped hair cut...... #2 to be precise. It feels so nice!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:08 pm
semarang

I am off to bed now Face. Enjoyed chatting to you. Would love to talk more ... but u will have to finish ur paper. Just for you to know that I always misses u ... hehe..

Pruna ... good luck with ur searching of Jammy. You probably can online again in the morning or on Saturday. Sometime i see him on line... you might be able to catch him.

Nite nite.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Face81]ok......... will pass on the message when I speak to him next.[/QU

nahhhhhhh. no need - am not desperate - just was concerned that is all . oh well . as long as he is fine and happy.... i am happy too. we should meet in doha soon..... wanted to know when he arrived........
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:09 pm
semarang

heh heh heh............ i let a pretty woman at the uni sex salon give me a nice cropped hair cut...... #2 to be precise. It feels so nice!
and save shampoo...
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:10 pm
The Oracle

and save shampoo...
hehehe......... yeah! I think it suits me.

Good night.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:11 pm
The Oracle

nahhhhhhh. no need - am not desperate - just was concerned that is all . oh well . as long as he is fine and happy.... i am happy too. we should meet in doha soon..... wanted to know when he arrived........

oh ok........ no probs. he is perfectly fine and is a-okay!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

who wants to ignore u? Face? PT? or Jammy?
jammy is ignorng me i guess. ... never heard from him again... perhaps ... racist is he or something?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:12 pm
The Oracle

jammy is ignorng me i guess. ... never heard from him again... perhaps ... racist is he or something?
just some words of advice....... spilling ur private life onto this site is NEVER EVER a good idea........ trust me........ i have seen wot happens. Its not pretty. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.