Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:20 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Ok, Novi, I had a busy day on the computer today and deserve to give my big ass a break.

Hope to see you tomorrow fresh as ever. Well, one thing is for sure, Novi, the two of us won't be the once complaining about a hang over.
lol... see u tomorrow PT... XX
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Hey Pruna, nice to meet you! I am off to bed and am hoping for some sweet dreams. Make sure you will not dream of white socks. :scared:

nahhhhh - i wont - dont you worry - hope JD is not either!!! gues i pissed him off big time..how is he anyways?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pruna
hello am malts sister - i hate white socks - some old joke when i was at uni in britian that is all
Hi pruna,.......... nice to meet ya! welcome to the forum.

was only teasing bout the white socks. heh heh
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Actually, I thought that was a thing they say about Swiss. When I used to live in the UK, every British person would spot a Swiss guy from miles because they always seem to wear white socks. Maybe the British started to copy it? I have never noticed British wearing white socks with black trousers for example. :scared:

Hi there
nice to meet you.. have never seen brits with black trousers and white socks. have seen them in malta though with shorts and white socks. or better still - i heard they wear white socks in bed !!! ha
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:23 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, Novi, I had a busy day on the computer today and deserve to give my big ass a break.

Hope to see you tomorrow fresh as ever. Well, one thing is for sure, Novi, the two of us won't be the once complaining about a hang over.
good night Aunty S........ cya tomorrow.

Why do u miss me Nov? :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:24 am
The Oracle

Hi there
nice to meet you.. have never seen brits with black trousers and white socks. have seen them in malta though with shorts and white socks. or better still - i heard they wear white socks in bed !!! ha
uh oh..... u have found out my best kept secret!!!!!!!!! :scared:

i have to wear white socks with shorts and i ALWAYS wear white socks to bed.

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

nahhhhh - i wont - dont you worry - hope JD is not either!!! gues i pissed him off big time..how is he anyways?
Hey, what is this with JD? Anything we should know? You seem very keen to know about his whereabouts. Well, let me see, it is just pass midnight here in Dubai on a Thursday/Friday and he is probably just having a fantastic time somewhere in a bar washing down his troubled digestive system. Just an assumption and not a rumour. Ok! I have never met him, so cannot comment about his whereabouts.

Good luck in the search for him. Maybe you can dream of him instead of white socks.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:25 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
good night Aunty S........ cya tomorrow.

Why do u miss me Nov? :scared:
Hmmm.... do i have to tell u?

Girl's secret

Hi Pruna ... what u been doing ?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:26 am
semarang

Hey, what is this with JD? Anything we should know? You seem very keen to know about his whereabouts. Well, let me see, it is just pass midnight here in Dubai on a Thursday/Friday and he is probably just having a fantastic time somewhere in a bar washing down his troubled digestive system. Just an assumption and not a rumour. Ok! I have never met him, so cannot comment about his whereabouts.

Good luck in the search for him. Maybe you can dream of him instead of white socks.
She is trying to locate JD ... And she is dreaming of JD wearing white socks... PMSL
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:26 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
Hmmm.... do i have to tell u?

Girl's secret

Hi Pruna ... what u been doing ?
but I am here now...... so how cud u possibly miss me?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

uh oh..... u have found out my best kept secret!!!!!!!!! :scared:

i have to wear white socks with shorts and i ALWAYS wear white socks to bed.

CHICKEN!!!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:28 am
semarang

but I am here now...... so how cud u possibly miss me?
Nah ... u r here so I stay here too.

Can u help Malt's sister??? She is trying to locate Jammy. Any idea how to find him?
The Oracle

CHICKEN!!!
its the only way to keep my ickle toes warm...... and plus...... it feels so nice.

i thought u were in bed? LOL
semarang

CHICKEN!!!
what is white socks got to do with chicken?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

well well- JD should dream of me - so please rephrase

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.