Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
last time i check, my hubby not wearing a white socks.
Actually, I thought that was a thing they say about Swiss. When I used to live in the UK, every British person would spot a Swiss guy from miles because they always seem to wear white socks. Maybe the British started to copy it? I have never noticed British wearing white socks with black trousers for example. :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Actually, I thought that was a thing they say about Swiss. When I used to live in the UK, every British person would spot a Swiss guy from miles because they always seem to wear white socks. Maybe the British started to copy it? I have never noticed British wearing white socks with black trousers for example. :scared:
Thats something that MJ wud do! :scared: hahaha.......... a true fashion victim. LOL

I do wear white socks...... only to the gym though...... apart from that, they r banished to bottom of the socks drawer, where they belong!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:03 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Thats something that MJ wud do! :scared: hahaha.......... a true fashion victim. LOL

I do wear white socks...... only to the gym though...... apart from that, they r banished to bottom of the socks drawer, where they belong!
what/who is MJ???
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:03 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

MJ ??? Michael Jackson?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

MJ ??? Michael Jackson?
bingo!

or shud I say...... OWW!!! PMSL
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:07 pm
semarang

bingo!

or shud I say...... OWW!!! PMSL
Nah ... Face ... why everytime I am online always quiet on here? I am about to go to bed actually. What u been doing?

PT... are u still there? Is ur hubby in Dubai or still in the UK?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:09 pm
The Oracle

Nah ... Face ... why everytime I am online always quiet on here? I am about to go to bed actually. What u been doing?

u r never online!!!!!!!!!!

I was finishing an essay, but u 2 have distracted me....... never mind...... an extra hour of typing wont kill me.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:11 pm
semarang

I was finishing an essay, but u 2 have distracted me....... never mind...... an extra hour of typing wont kill me.
talk to me first for few mins. I miss u so much
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Yes, I am still here, just checked if I had any more replies on expatwoman. I have been a very busy lady today, competing with Face for the Oracle reputation but on the other site. So, have a guess where hubby is? Yes, exactly still in the UK, he only just got there yesterday, oh well actually Wednesday, since it is alreayd Friday and he will be there for at least 3 weeks. Yippeee. Freeedom and lots of time for you guys!

I think I should also consider hoping into bed and get some sleep before I get rudely awaken by my little palm trees. Ouch they can sting you know!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

hello am malts sister - i hate white socks - some old joke when i was at uni in britian that is all
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:15 pm
semarang

Yes, I am still here, just checked if I had any more replies on expatwoman. I have been a very busy lady today, competing with Face for the Oracle reputation but on the other site. So, have a guess where hubby is? Yes, exactly still in the UK, he only just got there yesterday, oh well actually Wednesday, since it is alreayd Friday and he will be there for at least 3 weeks. Yippeee. Freeedom and lots of time for you guys!

I think I should also consider hoping into bed and get some sleep before I get rudely awaken by my little palm trees. Ouch they can sting you know!
yes PT ... it would be a good idea to have some rest.

night night PT XXXX take care...
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

We have distracted you Face? Sorry! Wow, Novi, we have distracted a handsome, intelligent young guy from his so important work. WE must be good.

Well Face, we won't keep you much longer. Novi and me need some sleep. You know kids and no maids. Life is hard when you are married!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pruna
hello am malts sister - i hate white socks - some old joke when i was at uni in britian that is all
Hey Pruna, nice to meet you! I am off to bed and am hoping for some sweet dreams. Make sure you will not dream of white socks. :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:16 pm
semarang

We have distracted you Face? Sorry! Wow, Novi, we have distracted a handsome, intelligent young guy from his so important work. WE must be good.

Well Face, we won't keep you much longer. Novi and me need some sleep. You know kids and no maids. Life is hard when you are married!
hik... i still misses Face ...
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes PT ... it would be a good idea to have some rest.

night night PT XXXX take care...
Ok, Novi, I had a busy day on the computer today and deserve to give my big ass a break.

Hope to see you tomorrow fresh as ever. Well, one thing is for sure, Novi, the two of us won't be the once complaining about a hang over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.