Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Where did everybody go?
I think there is a problem with this site over here, very slow. It can't be the internet because everything else is working just fine. BIG BROTHER is watching over us. :scared:
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:31 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I think there is a problem with this site over here, very slow. It can't be the internet because everything else is working just fine. BIG BROTHER is watching over us. :scared:
Let him (or her) I'm single and have nothing to hide.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Well maybe he found my spot in the philippines? Just joking.... Can't blame a man for wanting a wet women. Just don't ever mention it to Jellybean.
No, he hasn't! Not yet anyway. Those spots he could venture to are not his class. Well, that's me being hopeful anyway!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, he hasn't! Not yet anyway. Those spots he could venture to are not his class. Well, that's me being hopeful anyway!
Just got the following SMS message from the UK. 'Hi honey, I have just landed. I will try to call u later.Xo'. Isn't he sweet, always trying to keep me informed. I have taught him some Swiss manners.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:36 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Not his class? Honey you never met Mama Cita as she's called. First of all she's nearly 300 LBS of women, second of all she's as ugly as the back end of a camel. But.... She owns these fantastic little beach houses that come with fully stocked bars. And yes... Not a living soul around. So open goes the bottle of whiskey, and open goes the box of cuban cigars. Just after two weeks there? What hurts is the bill.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 1:41 pm
UAE Expat

Just got the following SMS message from the UK. 'Hi honey, I have just landed. I will try to call u later.Xo'. Isn't he sweet, always trying to keep me informed. I have taught him some Swiss manners.
Poor boy... Recognize myself in that behaviour.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not his class? Honey you never met Mama Cita as she's called. First of all she's nearly 300 LBS of women, second of all she's as ugly as the back end of a camel. But.... She owns these fantastic little beach houses that come with fully stocked bars. And yes... Not a living soul around. So open goes the bottle of whiskey, and open goes the box of cuban cigars. Just after two weeks there? What hurts is the bill.
I take it back. That would be just his sort of scenario. Psss. Keep it to yourself!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 3:25 pm
UAE Expat

I take it back. That would be just his sort of scenario. Psss. Keep it to yourself!
Well PT? There are 1001 male paradises on this planet if you know where to search for them.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 4:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning.....anybody about?

I overslept this morning....cos I didn't stay in bed 'til 12.30 yesterday!!! So I missed my gym session and feel so bad.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:11 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Morning.....anybody about?

I overslept this morning....cos I didn't stay in bed 'til 12.30 yesterday!!! So I missed my gym session and feel so bad.

Bad bad girl.... spanking season on its way... you feeling better today Mrs?

Weekend tommorow... Moto X and camping... sweet..

what you up to?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748

what you up to?

Hello sweetie, yes feeling much better thanks. Out again tonight, should be more sensible this time though LOL

W/E sorting out car servicing before hubby goes away again, house hunting....yeahhhh the company has given us a higher allowance...tight bastards. Nothing exciting with my w/e
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748

what you up to?

Tried to get you online but you had gone [sniff, sniff]
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:54 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Tried to get you online but you had gone [sniff, sniff]
here now...dry those eyes..its other things i let to get wet....!!!

When do you think I'll give it a rest.... my Ms says I've been like it for the past 18 years !!!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:17 am
UAE Expat

Goodmorning everyone.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:21 am
UAE Expat

Hmmmm..... Nobody here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.