Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:14 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
hiya David and Uncle Carl! How r u 2 doing today?
Hi Face, see you in the Trollop
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:14 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by walla1
I'll see you in the Docille Trollop, I think it's the start of the weekend in Dubai, so they all must be doing weekend things...
ok...you coming over face?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
morning face, I'm feeling good generally, thanks, but abit worried about the weather...how's it in London?
i keep hearing the blizzard warnings on the radio, but there is no snow in sight........ its drizzling at the mo.

a few snow showers yesterday, but the snow was melting as fast as it was falling cos it was 5C.

Is it really bad up North? :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Face, see you in the Trollop
oi! come back.......... why r u going to that "other" pub?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:17 am
The Oracle

ok...you coming over face?
only if u want me to........ LOL

is it no good in here?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:19 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

only if u want me to........ LOL

is it no good in here?
just tagging with walla....come on over, it's as dead there as it is here
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:22 am
The Oracle

just tagging with walla....come on over, it's as dead there as it is here
ok..... will meet u there
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

ok..... will meet u there

Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:06 am
Banned

DVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hellooooooooooo
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:07 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DVant
hellooooooooooo
we're all in the Docille Trollop in the Lounge section
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:33 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by DVant
hellooooooooooo
ah....... fresh blood. welcome to the site. Enjoy!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ah....... fresh blood. welcome to the site. Enjoy!
FACE
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:00 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case some of you have been on mars for the last few days and/or are not reading the tennis thread, here are some pics of the tennis lot playing on the helipad of the Burj.............

http://www.dubaitennischampionships.com/

Click on Dubai and go from there.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Jellybean; Feb 24th 2005 at 12:03 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novita77
i see... how long u plan to stop over in Dubai? will u stay with ur friend when u r in Dubai?

Pruna ... how long u will be in Doha? I just realize a friend of mine will be arriving from Sharjah with the family. She have 2 girls age 6 and 5. Now I am thinking I should arrange something between u, maltezer and me. Would be fun for the kid. My friend only will be here for 3 nights, and I don't know what her plan is when she is here. Will let u know.

I really believe something is wrong with messaging. have lost touch with you novi and JD never answered any messages. Have you any idea why? it has been cold here and stormy - does that effect transmission?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:00 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

After battling it out with bankers and a general manager for more then 5 hours I think I deserve a stiff drink. Anyone want to join me for a whiskey?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.