Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
I wanna have Italian damn UB's Diet!

Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom

Now, who is rubbing it in?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:54 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=thekingofbirdworld]i have some Norwegian in me

Not at this moment I hope!!!!! :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:55 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hey SM !

Im in the grand Hyatt and apparently there is a nightclub here.....dont suppose you know what it is like ? or any other good clubs ???
Dude come out of the main doors and turn right the club is just at the end of the entrance ramp... and is Called last i was there... the Jungle Room... you get some local talant in there on a Tuesday night and thursday along with normal chink and Rusky Take aways...

Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Dude come out of the main doors and turn right the club is just at the end of the entrance ramp... and is Called last i was there... the Jungle Room... you get some local talant in there on a Tuesday night and thursday along with normal chink and Rusky Take aways...

Your a star Lewis.

gonna pop down the mall and get me a new party frock....TTBC
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:58 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Your a star Lewis.

gonna pop down the mall and get me a new party frock....TTBC
the inter con has a good take away section as well !!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:59 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

[QUOTE=sassy]
Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
i have some Norwegian in me

Not at this moment I hope!!!!! :scared:
Oh come on, that was a predicatble response, you can do better!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hey SM !

Im in the grand Hyatt and apparently there is a nightclub here.....dont suppose you know what it is like ? or any other good clubs ???

No clubs, but hung out in a great bar...in the Intercontinental..
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:02 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
No clubs, but hung out in a great bar...in the Intercontinental..
Well i gotta head off out....catch you all soon.
JD
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:03 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Oh come on, that was a predicatble response, you can do better!!

I am trying to do a serious job as well you know....

which bit of you is norweigian???
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:04 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
I am trying to do a serious job as well you know....

which bit of you is norweigian???
About 25% of me, you can decide what bit, im sure its a very adaptable percentage!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:12 pm

About 25% of me, you can decide what bit, im sure its a very adaptable percentage!!
So what have you been up to here? which local watering holes have you been requenting??
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

So what brings you to Dubai, KOBW?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

Is that how I'm supposed to ask the question??
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

He already told us... werent you concentrating DE...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.