Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:19 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Are you good with the big snakes

No snake is too big and yes I am good LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:20 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
This could get interesting LOL
It sure could, put your money on the table girl... I'll call your bluff.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:21 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Are you good with the big snakes
JB was grinding up against it for an hour or so last night on the dance floor.

had to show alot of will power to keep him under control !
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:21 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Tssssss.....
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:22 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should come out with JB for a nite out.

Im an excellent chaparone !

I can vouch for that, he's a sweetie.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I can vouch for that, he's a sweetie.
Playful...but utterly harmless
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:23 am
Banned

....only an hour...gosh it seemed much longer than that
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:24 am
Up in the air

....only an hour...gosh it seemed much longer than that
Actually, it must have been 2 or three....on and off.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
It sure could, put your money on the table girl... I'll call your bluff.

Not mine but maybe sassys
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh bless her, as long as you didn't take out our python to show her, could give anyone a fright!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:25 am
UAE Expat

Not mine but maybe sassys
Okay... I'll send you a business card with a white chicken feather attached to it. You Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:26 am
Up in the air

Oh bless her, as long as you didn't take out our python to show her, could give anyone a fright!
Nope, I was on bestest behaviour. was too busy fending off all the other guys who wanted a piece of JB and FD!
Banned

I think he might have, he had everything but the kitchen sink in his pockets LOL
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

I am off out now, have a good day everybody!
Have fun with the python-grinding JB, don't tell Lewis he will be heartbroken PMSL

Goodbye Frans, my 50%

Have a great day JD, Nabs, Singlemom and anybody else I missed out!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:27 am
Up in the air

I think he might have, he had everything but the kitchen sink in his pockets LOL
including your hands..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.