Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Lindsey Froud, wife of Roy decided to post personal details about me in the anal site...now they want to meet and talk about it PMSL....I wonder why, I have already sent them a privacy statement
So what personal details did they post - was it just because they put your name beside your nickname?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:20 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Analyst in an investment bank
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

More anality of the first degree

Hi Benson

usuall stuff for dubai then?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
usuall stuff for dubai then?

Yep...I slept last night....they spent all last night writing emails...my begging box was full this morning!!!

LL yes because they disclosed personal details without my consent.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Yep...I slept last night....they spent all last night writing emails...my begging box was full this morning!!!

LL yes because they disclosed personal details without my consent.
Sorry JB but I don't see what the big deal is.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Sorry JB but I don't see what the big deal is.
So why do you call yourself LakesLassie???
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Hi novi

are you there my dear?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

So why do you call yourself LakesLassie???
I used to use my real name but changed it as no-one else did. I don't need to hide behind some other persona.

I think you'll find you signed off your em posts jools and posted your e-mail address in a post recently - doesn't take Einstein to figure it out. And you're happy to post on here details about your hubby's extra-maritals and photos of yourself and your kids. I just don't see the big deal JB. I know you like poking fun at them, although you still used the site yourself, but come on!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:43 am
Banned

I used to use my real name but changed it as no-one else did. I don't need to hide behind some other persona.

I think you'll find you signed off your em posts jools and posted your e-mail address in a post recently - doesn't take Einstein to figure it out. And you're happy to post on here details about your hubby's extra-maritals and photos of yourself and your kids. I just don't see the big deal JB. I know you like poking fun at them, although you still used the site yourself, but come on!

You missed my point sorry I did not make it clear. I have nothing to hide, which was why I posted my home address on there last night, which has since been deleted. Yes anyone can disclose info or find it out, I could find out lots about you and post it and there would be nothing you could do.....but I am not like that to post bitchy things about people on here

BUT when running a website you have a privacy law, which over-rides any "agreement"....this is my point. AT no time did I agree for Lindsey...the moderator of Anal Expat Women.com to disclose my details.

If I chose to disclose that is my choice and my business, what she did yesterday was illegal...she will pay the price I am afraid. Simple as that it is the principle.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pruna
Hi novi

are you there my dear?

Hi pruna, she hasn't been around for a while....try her on messenger if not I can tell her you are here.

How was your party last night?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

You missed my point sorry I did not make it clear. I have nothing to hide, which was why I posted my home address on there last night, which has since been deleted. Yes anyone can disclose info or find it out, I could find out lots about you and post it and there would be nothing you could do.....but I am not like that to post bitchy things about people on here

BUT when running a website you have a privacy law, which over-rides any "agreement"....this is my point. AT no time did I agree for Lindsey...the moderator of Anal Expat Women.com to disclose my details.

If I chose to disclose that is my choice and my business, what she did yesterday was illegal...she will pay the price I am afraid. Simple as that it is the principle.
Ah well. I see your point, I just don't think it's worth the fuss to be honest. And you must admit you crossed the line several times before it was done. Why not just have a Chardonnay and get over it?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:49 am
Banned

Oh and please don't fabricate...it's extra marital...as in the singular
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh and please don't fabricate...it's extra marital...as in the singular
That makes all the difference then!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:52 am
Banned

Ah well. I see your point, I just don't think it's worth the fuss to be honest. And you must admit you crossed the line several times before it was done. Why not just have a Chardonnay and get over it?

I did thank you and i feel cool about it. Yeah i know what I have done in the past but that is how I am I don't beat about the bush I like to get straight to the point. At least I keep it legal

Have a drink yourself, seems like it is upsetting you more than me
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:53 am
Banned

That makes all the difference then!

LOL makes a big difference to me xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.