Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:08 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
Is JD ok?
Spoke 2 him about half an hour ago seemed 2 b ok.Do u know that its cup final day back in the uk?Well ot is an im workN through it and then a meetN at the marina so cant do chicken 2nite Nabs sori
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:09 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
p p p p pick up a penguin....

lewis sweetie, gosh all my boyfriends in one pub, gotta go though and leave youall in peace. 'cos I gotta pick up my JB's from JESS PMSL

Just gto to get the flack jacket on, camoflage outfit....very sexy it is even if I do say so myself LOL OK ready for combat.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:09 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I think i know what you mean and I don't even wanna talk about it

And you think we do????!!!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:10 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
You hold a lot of the responsibilty!! I drink red bull with you, I stay out late, I drink red wine and you never have fruit at the apartment!
We have a fruit in the appartment
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

And you think we do????!!!

..can't remember..
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Anyone want to join me for some coffee?
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

You hold a lot of the responsibilty!! I drink red bull with you, I stay out late, I drink red wine and you never have fruit at the apartment!
An do i force u?no i think ur the bad 1 as 4 fruit there is always toms in the fridge cause Nabs loves em
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Spoke 2 him about half an hour ago seemed 2 b ok.Do u know that its cup final day back in the uk?Well ot is an im workN through it and then a meetN at the marina so cant do chicken 2nite Nabs sori

No worries...girlfriend is cooking
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:12 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hey everyone.......... Juniper has put up pics of herself!

Go and look, b4 we scare her off. lol
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh you have met them before
malt is my sister
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
lewis sweetie, gosh all my boyfriends in one pub, gotta go though and leave youall in peace. 'cos I gotta pick up my JB's from JESS PMSL

Just gto to get the flack jacket on, camoflage outfit....very sexy it is even if I do say so myself LOL OK ready for combat.
do 4get the shot gun!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:13 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Uncle B
An do i force u?no i think ur the bad 1 as 4 fruit there is always toms in the fridge cause Nabs loves em
and fruitella...and skettles..and fruit juice....

and me
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:15 am
Its good up North!

and fruitella...and skettles..and fruit juice....

and me
Have been shutN urself in that fridge again Nabs :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
do 4get the shot gun!

I didn't want to fight really I just like the kit
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

I don't hang about!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.