Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:54 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
is that a challange? im here till July 13th, can it be achieved in that timescale??

I doubt it.............
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
I didnt know I had one..............
Well, I didn't know UB had one

Mess with UB, you are messing with both of us

Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:56 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

is that a challange? im here till July 13th, can it be achieved in that timescale??
Take no notice of Sas,TKOBW shes just pissed that i havent added her 2 my long list
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:56 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs

Really I thought he was big enough to take care of himself.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:57 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Cheers Nabs but what u say is very true
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I'm sure you know he is
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Take no notice of Sas,TKOBW shes just pissed that i havent added her 2 my long list
:scared: :scared:
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:59 am
The Delivery Man...

Cheers Nabs but what u say is very true
Cheers

I'm really pissed, the car I told you about has problem in the engine, I'm returning it to the guy
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:59 am
Its good up North!

Dont know about that Sas it would take the both of us 2 handle u
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:01 am
The Delivery Man...

We might need JD to watch for the corners
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:01 am

Quite possibly.........
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:02 am

We might need JD to watch for the corners

Oi !!! thats enough...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:03 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

There seems to be a lot of sexual frustration on the board.
The Delivery Man...

Oi !!! thats enough...
Okeyy
The Delivery Man...

There seems to be a lot of sexual frustration on the board.
Not from my side

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.