Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL nowhere near the big 50 yet PT But 40 isn't so bad, I don't feel it, I act about 20 so I guess that isn't so bad LOL

My memory has always been bad, most of the time it's ok I write things down....basically I am lazy. I am terrible with faces also, I have to meet people several times before I recognise them....embarassing at times

I feel awful when people tell me something and I forget all about it....it's a bit like if I met you and had been talking then asking if you have been sick lately....you get the picture.

What do you mean you don't feel it? You don't look it either! I miss those classy photos of yours. Put them back up, pleeaaase!

Acting like 20, hmmm, let me think? What were you like at 20? :scared:

You know, its funny you should mention about faces. I had a test done when I was young and carefree and it seemed that I had an incredibly amazing visual memory but remembering faces is just not my cup of tea either. I just can't understand it myself. When people ask me what someone was wearing, what their haircut or haircolour was like or even point out whether I had spotted the smallest spot on their face, I just haven't noticed and can't remember and no one seems to believe me as I will spot anything else around me, particularly small and invisible bugs! :scared:

My husband is awful with directions and we can drive through the same place many times and he will ask, if we had been here before but when it comes to remembering his customers, he will spot them from miles and remember their names! Oh well, we can't have it all and oh yes, JB, I do get the picture. I make sure you won't forget about me! :scared:
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:08 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
getting ready for another bash?

It will take me longer than that to recover Nabs
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

It will take me longer than that to recover Nabs
Longer than that!!! It would take me a max of three hours sleep to be ready to start over gain
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:13 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Good, good. I am up to a bread roll and a bottle of water
I've just had a bread roll and a can of coke and feel grrrrrrrreat now
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Ok peeps. Was just getting nicely warmed up but must get my glued ass of the computer chair and get ready to pick up the kids. Back to my routine. Have not been at school for a week and didn't even miss it. Not sure I am ready to answer to all those questions like, 'where have you been','haven't seen you for ages'? No one probably gave a toss anyway if I was around or not and I will just as usual politely answer that all is well and hubby was just taking care of his bundles of joy! Now, he had enough of fun and did a runner to the UK and left his brother behind.

Will be back later!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust

....amazing LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Ok peeps. Was just getting nicely warmed up but must get my glued ass of the computer chair and get ready to pick up the kids. Back to my routine. Have not been at school for a week and didn't even miss it. Not sure I am ready to answer to all those questions like, 'where have you been','haven't seen you for ages'? No one probably gave a toss anyway if I was around or not and I will just as usual politely answer that all is well and hubby was just taking care of his bundles of joy! Now, he had enough of fun and did a runner to the UK.

Will be back later!

C U PT xx
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:17 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

....amazing LOL
Well thats what I'm trying to tell myself LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi again!

What's up with you?! Don't give Tara such a hard time, will you?
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novita77
i see... how long u plan to stop over in Dubai? will u stay with ur friend when u r in Dubai?

Pruna ... how long u will be in Doha? I just realize a friend of mine will be arriving from Sharjah with the family. She have 2 girls age 6 and 5. Now I am thinking I should arrange something between u, maltezer and me. Would be fun for the kid. My friend only will be here for 3 nights, and I don't know what her plan is when she is here. Will let u know.

so prepare - one packet of maltesers are over soon. delicious
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pruna
so prepare - one packet of maltesers are over soon. delicious

But P just one packet will not go round here?
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

I must have used super glue today! Really struggling to get off! Oh, DID IT, finally! Ciao!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:25 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hi again!

What's up with you?! Don't give Tara such a hard time, will you?
Whose tara
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:26 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Good morning ladies...... cant believe I have a head ache and I didnt drink!!!

Whats all this about you stealing chips JB!!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:27 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by sassy
Good morning ladies...... cant believe I have a head ache and I didnt drink!!!

Whats all this about you stealing chips JB!!
Morning Sassy, can't believe how well behaved you were last night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.