Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi PT nah I don't think I will lose any sleep over a bag o' chips I just don't like taking things for granted...I like to pay my way

Anyways, Sm good on you
Thanks JB!!

did you go on another adventure yesterday??
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:01 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Thanks JB!!

did you go on another adventure yesterday??

Well zincs is always an adventure for me....but I had my dancin' shoes on and had a really good time.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:06 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good on you JB! I just hope you aren't one of those who happens to forget her purse everytime she is out. I found South American's are pretty good at that. Maybe you had some lessons while over there?

LOL No I very rarely go out without hubby and I leave all that up to him...so when I go out without him I have to really think about it....and I hate it if I realise that I have not paid.

I went out for a gal pals leaving do once and had to rush off to collect the JB's from school. The next day one of my friends called and mentioned that she was still waiting for my money....I felt terrible.

I dislike spongers
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

LOL No I very rarely go out without hubby and I leave all that up to him...so when I go out without him I have to really think about it....and I hate it if I realise that I have not paid.

I went out for a gal pals leaving do once and had to rush off to collect the JB's from school. The next day one of my friends called and mentioned that she was still waiting for my money....I felt terrible.

I dislike spongers

That's a relief. If you were that kind of person, you wouldn't even own up to having forgotten to pay. Where is your friend from or isn't she anymore that asked for your money? Switzerland or Germany? Not many people have the guts to ask.

I admire honest people!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:34 pm
Banned

That's a relief. If you were that kind of person, you wouldn't even own up to having forgotten to pay. Where is your friend from or isn't she anymore that asked for your money? Switzerland or Germany? Not many people have the guts to ask.

I admire honest people!

She is still a friend and Canadian actually. We were very close when we were in Rep. of Panama, she is still there. She knew that I would be gutted if she didn't tell me.....I remember eventually...... normally LOL
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

She is still a friend and Canadian actually. We were very close when we were in Rep. of Panama, she is still there. She knew that I would be gutted if she didn't tell me.....I remember eventually...... normally LOL
That's what real friends are for right?!

You remember eventually?! :scared: Well, so far, you seem pretty sharp as it only extends to the next day but now that you are geering towards the big 5 and O, I hope your memory loss won't stretch too far.

I havent reached 40 yet but my brain seems to have already shrunk to half it's size. I used to be a gem for memory and look at me now? Sniff, sniff. I am almost in tears! Oh well, it has its advantages too.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:49 pm
Banned

That's what real friends are for right?!

You remember eventually?! :scared: Well, so far, you seem pretty sharp as it only extends to the next day but now that you are geering towards the big 5 and O, I hope your memory loss won't stretch too far.

I havent reached 40 yet but my brain seems to have already shrunk to half it's size. I used to be a gem for memory and look at me now? Sniff, sniff. I am almost in tears! Oh well, it has its advantages too.

LOL nowhere near the big 50 yet PT But 40 isn't so bad, I don't feel it, I act about 20 so I guess that isn't so bad LOL

My memory has always been bad, most of the time it's ok I write things down....basically I am lazy. I am terrible with faces also, I have to meet people several times before I recognise them....embarassing at times

I feel awful when people tell me something and I forget all about it....it's a bit like if I met you and had been talking then asking if you have been sick lately....you get the picture.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:49 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

wuzzzaaaap
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Nabs
wuzzzaaaap

Hi Nabs what you up to?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:53 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Hi Nabs what you up to?
I'm up to the standards
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:54 pm
Banned

I'm up to the standards
Good, good. I am up to a bread roll and a bottle of water
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:59 pm
The Delivery Man...

Good, good. I am up to a bread roll and a bottle of water

water?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novita77
i see... how long u plan to stop over in Dubai? will u stay with ur friend when u r in Dubai?

Pruna ... how long u will be in Doha? I just realize a friend of mine will be arriving from Sharjah with the family. She have 2 girls age 6 and 5. Now I am thinking I should arrange something between u, maltezer and me. Would be fun for the kid. My friend only will be here for 3 nights, and I don't know what her plan is when she is here. Will let u know.

Novi - i have managed to get tickets now. It is so difficult to get out of this little island during holiday periods. Flights are so full already for easter time. Let me know when she leaves Dubai. Can join her.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:04 pm
Banned

water?

Need to rehydrate
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:05 pm
The Delivery Man...

Need to rehydrate

getting ready for another bash?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.