Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
So it seems, Tami, perhaps this is fate's way of telling you that your daughter's surname ought to be Dodgers?
Can I be a bridesmaid
Cool, that means if Courtney doesnt show up, you have to marry me. !
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
there ya go....... u can call me Shane if u really feel like it. hahaha

drink up.
Yes shane!
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
u r off looking for those pics, arent u?
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

So it seems, Tami, perhaps this is fate's way of telling you that your daughter's surname ought to be Dodgers?
Can I be a bridesmaid
Wait a minute....and JD Jr. is 10 years old...so wifey was 14 when she gave birth...somebody call the police!!!! :scared:
But, of course DE you can be a bridesmaid, but it's Court and FACE! Momma has spoken!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:54 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Yes shane!
hahaha......... so how r u 2day? nearly 7, isnt it? Shudnt u be heading home?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh.... OK If I have to, but I'm quite demanding

Sex every night is a MUST, that must be written into the prenuptials
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha......... so how r u 2day? nearly 7, isnt it? Shudnt u be heading home?
I'm on my way down to scarlett's in fact! e-drinks just don't do it for me!!!
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Tami2
Wait a minute....and JD Jr. is 10 years old...so wifey was 14 when she gave birth...somebody call the police!!!! :scared:
But, of course DE you can be a bridesmaid, but it's Court and FACE! Momma has spoken!!!
i am flattered. LOL...... hmmmmm........ didnt realise that I was giving away that much bout myself by chatting on here..... go figure! LOL

BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Yes shane!
Hello SM
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted.
Just checked photopost. Would have given u a villa and a few cars for the honour.

Face, will give you my car to turn her down
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:58 am
The Oracle

I'm on my way down to scarlett's in fact! e-drinks just don't do it for me!!!
haha.......... enjoy urself...... try the nachos.... they r delicious......... melted cheese and crispy beef on the top. yummy.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:59 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

i am flattered. LOL...... hmmmmm........ didnt realise that I was giving away that much bout myself by chatting on here..... go figure! LOL

Really...really,....got to run....back in 30 minutes...Be good Face...Momma's watching...
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello SM

Hellooooo DE!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:01 am
The Oracle

Gutted.
Just checked photopost. Would have given u a villa and a few cars for the honour.

Face, will give you my car to turn her down
now u know I wudnt do that to a m8........ cant take away something u love that much.......

and besides, I am not too much of a materialistic fella.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:02 am
The Oracle

Really...really,....got to run....back in 30 minutes...Be good Face...Momma's watching...
ok Tami........ cya later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.