The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
knock knock... anybody here?

hey novi - good evening am here. Am looking forward to come to Doha and meet you now
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:57 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pruna
hey novi - good evening am here. Am looking forward to come to Doha and meet you now
Hi Pruna... just wondering how have u been? Long time did not hear anything from u. So how is life? Ur girls exciting coming to Doha eh?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi Pruna... just wondering how have u been? Long time did not hear anything from u. So how is life? Ur girls exciting coming to Doha eh?

yes all excited to see meet you for the first time. they are exccited to meet their cousins. also they want to meet again some friend from forum they met in malta. They quite like him
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

over all excited - however am upset for having said something to someone which has been misunderstood
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:28 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

over all excited - however am upset for having said something to someone which has been misunderstood
eh .... ur brother coming to my house this afternoon with maltezer and sophie to check his e-mail. And u know .... sophie ate half of Sam's lunch !!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

eh .... ur brother coming to my house this afternoon with maltezer and sophie to check his e-mail. And u know .... sophie ate half of Sam's lunch !!!

am so looking forward to see the kids. really miss them. will stop over in Dubai. want to visit some good friends
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:39 am
semarang

am so looking forward to see the kids. really miss them. will stop over in Dubai. want to visit some good friends
i see... how long u plan to stop over in Dubai? will u stay with ur friend when u r in Dubai?

Pruna ... how long u will be in Doha? I just realize a friend of mine will be arriving from Sharjah with the family. She have 2 girls age 6 and 5. Now I am thinking I should arrange something between u, maltezer and me. Would be fun for the kid. My friend only will be here for 3 nights, and I don't know what her plan is when she is here. Will let u know.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:58 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Good Morning everyone......although I guess I'm alone here!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:00 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the shag thread gone?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:18 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh, Hi to you too

obviously got deleted, but i heard you were good
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:23 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goodmorning everyone!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:24 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning everyone......although I guess I'm alone here!
morning Nabs, Jelly and Frans ... *wave*

what shag thread? I am missing something here... :-)
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:25 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hi there Novi, how's life in Qatar?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Goooooooood morning!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:28 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Now you've gotton me interested as well girl. Where is it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.