Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:03 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh.... OK If I have to, but I'm quite demanding

Sex every night is a MUST, that must be written into the prenuptials
At least once a night....dont be frigid!!!!

However im a strong believer in try before you buy, just in case you no good in bed
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:04 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
now u know I wudnt do that to a m8........ cant take away something u love that much.......

and besides, I am not too much of a materialistic fella.

ummmm....what r ya tryin' ta say face ?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
ummmm....what r ya tryin' ta say face ?
lolololol......... just saying that u know me better than that...... i wud never do that to ya.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:07 pm
Up in the air

lolololol......... just saying that u know me better than that...... i wud never do that to ya.
I know..

wanna be best man !! , and i want Courtney to bring some really fit bridemaids !!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Not if your used to the prices in the UK. !!
Ehmm, in Sandbanks you mean.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:19 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I know..

wanna be best man !! , and i want Courtney to bring some really fit bridemaids !!
ok fine....... u get the part if it gets that far. LOL

shudnt u be heading home? traffic shud have died down by now.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:19 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Ehmm, in Sandbanks you mean.

hello aunty PT!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:31 pm
The Oracle

right folks......... I am off to have my haircut at the uni sex salon. woohoo!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:34 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

right folks......... I am off to have my haircut at the uni sex salon. woohoo!
just back and you're leaving...well, don't get it cut too short. Have fun!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

hello aunty PT!
Hi Snowy Face! I just love my new title.

I am exhausted!!! Trying to catch up on all the gossip and it wasn't even worth it.

Now I have to get the devils to bed. Will be back later. Ta ta.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:39 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Tami2
just back and you're leaving...well, don't get it cut too short. Have fun!
am back! wot a gr8 hair cut i have now!

she was so gentle and we had a half decent chat aswell...... she is married though....... saw the ring. LOL
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:41 pm
The Oracle

I am exhausted!!! Trying to catch up on all the gossip and it wasn't even worth it.

lolol........ had to walk to the uni sex salon in a blizzard.... well a snow shower ... fantastic! when i got there, she offered to take my coat, my scarf, my gloves and my hat.

and to the rest of u.........NOTHING ELSE !!!!

cya soon aunty PT!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:31 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

am back! wot a gr8 hair cut i have now!

she was so gentle and we had a half decent chat aswell...... she is married though....... saw the ring. LOL
I don't know if it is good that she was married or bad that you had to look for a ring...my son-in-law is stepping out even before the wedding?!!

Give us a picture then...let's see the cut?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

knock knock... anybody here?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello PT ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.