Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:41 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Most the ones you know should be buried in the desert, not taken camping there !
Yes buried because of their blindN beauty unlike urs which there simply isnt enough sand in Dubai 2 bury them :scared:
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Its just infront of you as you go to front of lobby.... its 35 for ordianary peeps.... going again tomorrow morning just rpm though
rpm ....45 thats an old vinyl single, I have a few of those, Donna Summer, Unconditional Love sprinds to mind, yeah it was those pop years, oh God that brings back memories.....

Right, what is it? In front of what hotel, to me they are left or right as you look at it?
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Most the ones you know should be buried in the desert, not taken camping there !
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
OK I wanna come, when are you going next? Never been to Madinat gym before, don't know where it is but could meet you there somewhere. How much?

You will make Sassy's day. She has so far failed with her persistance to get my ass moving. Don't disappoint her!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:42 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Yes buried because of their blindN beauty unlike urs which there simply isnt enough sand in Dubai 2 bury them :scared:
blah blah blah............ Will See you later @ DIC
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:42 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Now now boys......... I am sure you both get apsolute stunners especially when they've been plied with alcopops..........
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I do I had to answer the phone three times!!!!! :scared:
PMSL tell them to get lost you are talking with Jools xx
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:44 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
rpm ....45 thats an old vinyl single, I have a few of those, Donna Summer, Unconditional Love sprinds to mind, yeah it was those pop years, oh God that brings back memories.....

Right, what is it? In front of what hotel, to me they are left or right as you look at it?
Its on a bike.... easy peasy...
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Hey, sleepy heads, check out my attachment on the flight post. I managed it all by myself!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:46 pm
Banned

Nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the bones UB

Not like those ugly sticks that ponce down the catwalks
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Now now boys......... I am sure you both get apsolute stunners especially when they've been plied with alcopops..........
I find Chloroform alot cheaper.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:47 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey, sleepy heads, check out my attachment on the flight post. I managed it all by myself!
Seen it, Copied it, and forwarded it !!

Thanks PT
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:48 pm
Banned

Its on a bike.... easy peasy...
Dhs35 to ride a bike.....ahh what the hell, you're on, as long as I can have one of the cinnibon mega packs afterwards.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seen it, Copied it, and forwarded it !!

Thanks PT

I got it from our friend who took a picture with his mobile but I am not sure if that actually is a direct flight.

The info about direct flights to Dubai from Bournemouth were apparently listed amongst others in the Bournemouth Advertiser.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:51 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

This isnt all true.Well on JD side they need shots of Whiskey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.