Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:17 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I mean !

Oh yeah.............
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:28 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
From what I have heard he wont need any help.........
God bless you... and keep spreading that about.. need all the help I can get..

On A seperate note have you or sarah ever posted any photos of you two? dont think ive seen any of the pair of you?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Smile Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Let me know if you need any help Lewis.... Ill be in the Batcave
Put the kettle on Dude, I've got a coach load of Nyphos on the way over... put a rota list on the Bat Fridge... three hour's on and 1 hour off you know the score...
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lewis748
God bless you... and keep spreading that about.. need all the help I can get..

On A seperate note have you or sarah ever posted any photos of you two? dont think ive seen any of the pair of you?
I am not sarah though yet.... off for a while back laters
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:33 pm
Long Member

Wink Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

me neither
All of you "lovely ladys" are invited...dont have to ask just get the kit off and come on in...waters lovely ( just bought one of those rubber 3 feet blow up pools from Carefour...20 chips bargin... bit of a squeeze though..
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:35 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Put the kettle on Dude, I've got a coach load of Nyphos on the way over... put a rota list on the Bat Fridge... three hour's on and 1 hour off you know the score...
No probs
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:43 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No probs
hey jd, how are you
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
hey jd, how are you
Fine thanks mate, how are you ??

Nice of you to join us here!..
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:49 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

I mean !
Ye right SM you dont come round our place an get away with just drinkN
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:56 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello walla xx
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Ye right SM you dont come round our place an get away with just drinkN
could u elaborate on that?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:58 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

All of you "lovely ladys" are invited...dont have to ask just get the kit off and come on in...waters lovely ( just bought one of those rubber 3 feet blow up pools from Carefour...20 chips bargin... bit of a squeeze though..

Looks like i missed the bus
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Looks like i missed the bus

I think my bus is going the wrong way!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 11:03 pm
Banned

I think my bus is going the wrong way!
Well at least you are going somewhere LOL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 11:04 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well at least you are going somewhere LOL
you can sit on my lap anytime

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.