Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by lewis748
You just want to join in... dont you... yeh baby...
....lol
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
You just want to join in... dont you... yeh baby...
Let me know if you need any help Lewis.... Ill be in the Batcave
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:45 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Let me know if you need any help Lewis.... Ill be in the Batcave
From what I have heard he wont need any help.........
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:55 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Where everyone gone...........................

You havent gone to the batcave without me have you!!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:58 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy

evening all
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:00 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

No all gone 2 mine 4 a good an a very good
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by walla1
evening all
Just you and me I am afraid............
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by Uncle B
No all gone 2 mine 4 a good an a very good

I wasnt invited then!!!!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:05 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sassy, hi Walla I'm back - computer hadn't blown up after all Anyone want a drink
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

me neither
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

There you go Sarah he will give us discount for a group maybe we could drag Jb and Rt along too!!
Now your talking Sass, A coach party... i'll lay on a small spread after youv'e all had yours..spead that is !!!

A man can dream cant he...
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi Sassy, hi Walla I'm back - computer hadn't blown up after all Anyone want a drink
dry white wine please?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:12 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Singlemom
me neither
You should all know ur all invited when ever u like as long as u bring some
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Uncle B
You should all know ur all invited when ever u like as long as u bring some

Thought I was gonna have some on Friday!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Thought I was gonna have some on Friday!

I mean !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.