Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
hows the murooj..........

Murooj is good! looking less and less like a construction site, happy to have a "home"!

In fact: I need a help, does anybody have an electric screwdriver? did some DIY this weekend and my palms are killing me! Need to move furniture too....and paint...I can do the painting but need a ladder!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
Good morning all, This is the first time I've been here and very nice it is too, a strong coffee for me - too many Lemsips last night I think.

Hi Face, I am not your subject

Here's your coffee [JB tips it over his head]

Hello J welcome to the nuthouse, feel free to abuse anybody, shag sassy, piss on the carpet [Face does I seen him] and generally make yourself at home.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
My pleasure Ma'm...
so one double strong coffee for me please- ah cold milk to add please
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Thank you JB, sounds like a home from home
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Face81]Goooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrning!!!!!

COLOR=Orange]HELLO FACE!!![/COLOR]
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning all, This is the first time I've been here and very nice it is too, a strong coffee for me - too many Lemsips last night I think.
good morning Juniper. Welcome to the Dhow. Its a lovely place!

Tell us a bit bout urself.

here is ur coffee....

sorry bout the cocolate........ Nabs just cant stay out of the fridge!
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Hello J welcome to the nuthouse, feel free to abuse anybody, shag sassy, piss on the carpet [Face does I seen him] and generally make yourself at home.
Tssss....
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you JB, sounds like a home from home
Yes it is just like you said....a home from home...well depends where you have been hanging out I guess LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Tssss....
Phhhaawwww
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Murooj is good! looking less and less like a construction site, happy to have a "home"!

In fact: I need a help, does anybody have an electric screwdriver? did some DIY this weekend and my palms are killing me! Need to move furniture too....and paint...I can do the painting but need a ladder!

Did you sort out the kiddie care arrangements?
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I think Lili has a drill
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

HELLO FACE!!!
hi! how bout borrowing the ladder from the building maintenance ppl? surely they have one......... else I think Ace has ladders starting at AED 69.
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Phhhaawwww
Well JB... You do have style, I must admit that.
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
Did you sort out the kiddie care arrangements?
...and the bed?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:25 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Oi!!!! I only just noticed that...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.