Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by pruna
i fully agree with you.
Hi Pruna... i am just back from picking up my son. Heard u missing me

Hi everybody
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sassy
Did you sort out the kiddie care arrangements?

Yep! Great nanny...called her twice at 11pm this weekend and she was there in 10 minutes! and I was out all night!!!!
Perfect!
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Face, I am not your subject

Here's your coffee [JB tips it over his head]

Hello J welcome to the nuthouse, feel free to abuse anybody, shag sassy, piss on the carpet [Face does I seen him] and generally make yourself at home.

<Luckily Face is wearing his thermal wooly hat and feels nothing>

yeah right! what have u been doing watching me? heh heh

no more freebie coffee for u young missy. U r on a one hour coffee ban.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Well, My name is Sam, I am married with 3 kids, aged 2, 9 & 12. DH works in Belgium but lives in Holland. He is looking to get a job in Dubai, he works in airline industry so hopefully will get something with Emirates. We were in Dubai last week for half term and all came home with colds - hence lemsip. Just waiting to see what happens basically. We are coming back to Dubai in July hopefully to buy a house, so even if we don't move here we've got a holiday home. Thats about it without sending you all to sleep!
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...and the bed?

NO the bed is still decorating a room I spent hours preparing...and nobody uses it...thinking of renting out the whole thing!!
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Oi!!!! I only just noticed that...............

You know I am feeling spunky today...I can't help it, go on abuse me you know you want to LOL

Frans I have something, not sure if it is style or what but it's certainly sommat LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nabs
I think Lili has a drill

NABS!!! Lilly has no drill....that wa mine....but I need a SCREWDRIVER!!!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I have a screwdriver....mmmm sorry its a manual one
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:30 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hehehe... come to holland SM, I (still) have a tool box
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:31 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
Well, My name is Sam, I am married with 3 kids, aged 2, 9 & 12. DH works in Belgium but lives in Holland. He is looking to get a job in Dubai, he works in airline industry so hopefully will get something with Emirates. We were in Dubai last week for half term and all came home with colds - hence lemsip. Just waiting to see what happens basically. We are coming back to Dubai in July hopefully to buy a house, so even if we don't move here we've got a holiday home. Thats about it without sending you all to sleep!

Oh boy that certainly puts the cat amongst the pigeons then....LOL Nevermind you can shag Frans instead.

You don't send us to sleep J, it's nice to meet you and please don't take any notice of me today I am just weird
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:32 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

All the same......... welcome to our World of Cyber-Psychos. We r all sane..... really!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:32 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Welcome to the mad house Sam. (An other Dutchie here)
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:33 am
The Oracle

Carrefour has electric screwdrivers for as little as AED20........ get down there.
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nabs
I have a screwdriver....mmmm sorry its a manual one

Why do you make me do this???
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
All the same......... welcome to our World of Cyber-Psychos. We r all sane..... really!

Speak for yourself...the real mad ones are over the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.