Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:24 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning Everyone
Morning Nabs, nice pic - that you?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Morning Nabs, nice pic - that you?
Thats me 3 years ago
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:39 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thats me 3 years ago
Thought it bore a slight resemblance
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:50 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

MornN all JB if your around 4 some reason i cant reply ur PM,so if your in need of help phone my works No 04-3558104 ask 4 John not UB
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:51 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Uncle B
MornN all JB if your around 4 some reason i cant reply ur PM,so if your in need of help phone my works No 04-3558104 ask 4 John not UB
Morning everyone...

UB Shes probably dying she was at rpm this morning.. I gave her your mobile yesterday.. How was your night...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:58 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
Morning everyone...

UB Shes probably dying she was at rpm this morning.. I gave her your mobile yesterday.. How was your night...
MornN Sas,i had a quiet nite i was home 4 12 beN a good boy just 1 question how have u all got my mobile?not that im bothered just a matter of intrest
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:59 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

MornN Sas,i had a quiet nite i was home 4 12 beN a good boy just 1 question how have u all got my mobile?not that im bothered just a matter of intrest
:scared: dont you know.... how could you forget.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:59 am

Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:01 am
Its good up North!

2 words Jammy Dodger??
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:02 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Still no answer...I assume you were drunk UB
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:02 am

2 words Jammy Dodger??

Nope

I am really hurt now...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:05 am
Its good up North!

Nope

I am really hurt now...
R u tryN 2 make me feel bad cause honestly i cant remember
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:06 am

R u tryN 2 make me feel bad cause honestly i cant remember

You mean you dont remember leaving it on my pillow.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Nope

I am really hurt now...

Here u go
Attached Images  
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:08 am

Here u go
Thanks Nabs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.