Phone-Internet-TV

Old Aug 30th 2016, 7:32 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone-Internet-TV

Originally Posted by not2old
now it gets interesting.... appreciate this

On the phone, do I need to buy a special phone (another up front cost OMG)?

I see on phone service providers, Koodo, Chatr & Public mobile that an added plan with 2GB - 4GB is going to cost approx $50/mth + tax of course

Being the thrifty person that I am, I'm all for best bang for the buck & appreciate all the help from BE'ers on this technology maze

At present I have a basic basic flip phone just over one year old, that we use for talk only. I'm on a province wide unlimited talk plan with public mobile $19.95/mth + tax (no extra charges for anything) total cost $21.47

I see that I can get data added, but do I need some kind of better phone device with windows or smart phone - if so, what do I need & what is the lowest cost of such a device that would allow me to 'thether'?
There are decent lower-end smartphones that allow tethering, most of them do. I would be surprised if you found a smartphone that didn't, actually.

You can get some great deals on older model phones. Look at the ones that are $0 on Tab - I'd suggest Nexus 6P, Moto G Play, Moto G Plus, LG G4, or any of the iPhones. Those will all add various amounts to the monthly bill, but unlike with the bigger providers, you only pay until the phone is paid off. The Moto G Play adds $10/month and you get a $50 gift back which makes the retail cost $190 ($240-$50). The Moto G Plus adds $15/month, or retails for $260 ($410-$150 gift).

My parents have the Moto G Play, it's more than adequate for their purposes. They don't use it for much more than basics - email, google, occasionally maps, photos, text, phone calls. Very simple.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 7:53 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

schnookololy @ post 89 &91

Appreciate if you could take a look at the following & respond back... thanks

Since I'm in the GTA & going the tether approach, is the chatr $40 voice data plan with the $10 add on for 4GB - total cost $50. Is this a good deal considering that my current usage with bell is around 5GB/mth. Just means me staying off youtube, keeping with gmails, BE & small stuff, which would lower the usage considerably?

http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/cha...=base:plans:en

Means buying a cheapy phone to do this
Old Sep 1st 2016, 8:08 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

schnookololy @ post 89 &91

Appreciate if you could take a look at the following & respond back... thanks

Since I'm in the GTA & going the tether approach, is the chatr $40 voice data plan with the $10 add on for 4GB - total cost $50. Is this a good deal considering that my current usage with bell is around 5GB/mth. Just means me staying off youtube, keeping with gmails, BE & small stuff, which would lower the usage considerably?

http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/cha...=base:plans:en

Means buying a cheapy phone to do this
Looks decent at first glance, I can have a closer look tomorrow (just about to head out).

As long as you stay within their unlimited range, that is - http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/content/coverage - the yellow striped area.

So that plan puts you at $50/month which does seem reasonable, again as long as you aren't leaving the chatr zone.

The only thing I would want to research more, and again I will do it tomorrow, is chatr's reliability and coverage. A quick google found this thread but it's 6 years old -http://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-chatr-reception-etc-925256/ - but even then it seems like it's ok. I will look into it more tomorrow, assuming you can wait 24h.

I'm sure some other nerds around here (like Gozit) will weigh in between now and then as well.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 8:23 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

@post #93, thanks for the reply & yes I can wait 24

On the chatr website under 'full details is the following

"Offer subject to change without notice.

* Customers who enroll in auto-pay will automatically be eligible for this promotion. Eligibility is allowed once during the customer's account lifetime. A $10 bonus will be applied to customer's balance once per month upon each successful credit card transaction, for the first eight months of program enrollment. Application of the bonus to your account will be processed within 48 hours after a successful payment. If un-enrollment occurs during the first eight months, no further bonuses will be applied. If the credit card provided cannot be charged during any of the first eight months, no further bonus will be applied for the remainder of the program.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

@post #93, thanks for the reply & yes I can wait 24

On the chatr website under 'full details is the following

"Offer subject to change without notice.

* Customers who enroll in auto-pay will automatically be eligible for this promotion. Eligibility is allowed once during the customer's account lifetime. A $10 bonus will be applied to customer's balance once per month upon each successful credit card transaction, for the first eight months of program enrollment. Application of the bonus to your account will be processed within 48 hours after a successful payment. If un-enrollment occurs during the first eight months, no further bonuses will be applied. If the credit card provided cannot be charged during any of the first eight months, no further bonus will be applied for the remainder of the program.
For coverage, it is decent, but if I may, chatr's coverage is divided into "zones", ie you can use your unlimited talk+text and 4GB data as long as you are in a Chatr "zone" , but not outside a chatr zone. So go for a drive in the country and you are paying extra to use your phone. Its also postpaid and dependent on the credit card for the $10 discount.

If none of this bothers you, then its a great deal. I personally find the whole "zone" thing ambiguous and it took a bit of clicking around on the website to find any clear info on the zones, I found it a bit deceiving.

Also to keep in mind Chatr is owned by Rogers which has a nationwide network and has absolutely no reason other than greed to implement the "zone" system.

You said you are currently with Public Mobile for cell, right? On their site, they have a plan that works out to $62/mo+HST with Unlimited prov. wide talk and unlimited global text plus 12GB of data to be used over a period of 90 days. (The plan is $186+hst for 90 days and you pay once every 90 days)

This is new and the plans look better value for money now then they did last month, looks like they did some changes.

Have a play around here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans and see what you like.

As for a cheap phone to do this, at the top end I would recommend the Nexus 5X, which is made by Google, runs the latest of android and will be supported for the next 2 yrs or so and last alot longer. No bloatware or ridiculousness on it, just a simple android phone. Retails for 439+hst from Google. I see it on amazon for $399 as well. There is also its older sibling the Nexus 5, although it is a bit dated from 2013 now. It runs android marshmallow but won't get any further updates. I see it for $199 (used !) on amazon.

Or you have the Motorola series, they just released some new smartphones on the cheaper side, Schnooks' parents own one and she reports good things. She knows more about those than I do

Anyways, hope this helps, i'm off to work now but will put some more thought in later.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I am kind of wondering when/if they will bring zones to this area, we have Chatr (not data as we don't need it) but we have Canada wide calling, no zones, but seems the zones are currently limited to a few select major city's.

Originally Posted by Gozit
For coverage, it is decent, but if I may, chatr's coverage is divided into "zones", ie you can use your unlimited talk+text and 4GB data as long as you are in a Chatr "zone" , but not outside a chatr zone. So go for a drive in the country and you are paying extra to use your phone. Its also postpaid and dependent on the credit card for the $10 discount.

If none of this bothers you, then its a great deal. I personally find the whole "zone" thing ambiguous and it took a bit of clicking around on the website to find any clear info on the zones, I found it a bit deceiving.

Also to keep in mind Chatr is owned by Rogers which has a nationwide network and has absolutely no reason other than greed to implement the "zone" system.

You said you are currently with Public Mobile for cell, right? On their site, they have a plan that works out to $62/mo+HST with Unlimited prov. wide talk and unlimited global text plus 12GB of data to be used over a period of 90 days. (The plan is $186+hst for 90 days and you pay once every 90 days)

This is new and the plans look better value for money now then they did last month, looks like they did some changes.

Have a play around here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans and see what you like.

As for a cheap phone to do this, at the top end I would recommend the Nexus 5X, which is made by Google, runs the latest of android and will be supported for the next 2 yrs or so and last alot longer. No bloatware or ridiculousness on it, just a simple android phone. Retails for 439+hst from Google. I see it on amazon for $399 as well. There is also its older sibling the Nexus 5, although it is a bit dated from 2013 now. It runs android marshmallow but won't get any further updates. I see it for $199 (used !) on amazon.

Or you have the Motorola series, they just released some new smartphones on the cheaper side, Schnooks' parents own one and she reports good things. She knows more about those than I do

Anyways, hope this helps, i'm off to work now but will put some more thought in later.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Sep 1st 2016 at 9:27 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 2:21 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I am kind of wondering when/if they will bring zones to this area, we have Chatr (not data as we don't need it) but we have Canada wide calling, no zones, but seems the zones are currently limited to a few select major city's.

from the chatr website

Available Zones
Unlimited In-zone Talk, Text and Data plans are currently available in the following unlimited data zones: the Greater Toronto Area, South Western Ontario, Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 3:00 pm
Concierge

Alrighty-roo. Advance warning, I'm writing this as I'm finding things so it's kind of a bit of a running commentary slash conscious stream of thoughts. But you can see my thought process...

So, first I'll repost this: http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/content/coverage That's the coverage area. The yellow striped area is the in-zone coverage. So as long as you are within that area, you should be fine coverage-wise. If you travel lots outside of those zones then chatr isn't for you.

It's worth noting that the plan runs on Rogers 3G network, *NOT* the LTE network. LTE is way faster and it's what's being invested in right now. If you go over your 4GB of data, you then drop down to the 2G network which is really effing slow (64kbps).

I am a bit confused about how you manage to use 4GB if you only do internet, BE, and email. IF you don't do any videos or anything, how do you hit 4GB?

I found this discussion on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ontario/com...atr_unlimited/ - a bit of food for thought there.

Wind might actually be a better offer... https://www.windmobile.ca/50-service-credit-offer (and having a quick look at the phones, the Moto G or the LG G5 would be more than fine for your needs). The intro price is $40 for 10 months but then only $45 after that and you get 5GB instead of 4GB.

Similar to chatr, you want to make sure you stay on the Wind network (in red): https://www.windmobile.ca/network-and-coverage/coverage

But again, from reading, no LTE coverage, and it seems that their service can really degrade during peak times. No bueno. https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comm...your_thoughts/

I again end up circling back to Koodo. Just had a look at their plans and they have a promo on right now on their larger plans: https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans Click any of the options then scroll down to find the plan for $75, which is unlimited calling and texting at all hours plus 4GB of data, up from 3GB on the promotion. Koodo uses Telus' network and lets you use LTE, so there's no service issue or anything - Telus doesn't seem to "downgrade" Koodo customers the way that Rogers does to chatr and such. It's a bit more but it might be worth considering.

This might come down to how you feel about network speed and such. Do you want to be able to access LTE data, or are you fine with just 3G? I'd PERSONALLY, and this is just me, be leaning more towards LTE because this is going to be your primary internet connection. If you were keeping home internet or whtever and just wanted a phone with some data on-the-go then trying out Wind or chatr might be more of a discussion, but since it's your primary........ I'd be going with LTE.

FWIW, Fido has the same 1GB promo going on, so you can get a 4GB plan for $75. Plans | Spotify Premium & Fido Roam | I just hate Rogers the most of the BigThree, so I'd personally be leaning more towards Koodo instead of Fido, even though they're all just brands of the same evil, lol.

Let me know your thoughts, and happy for others to chime in on this.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Alrighty-roo. Advance warning, I'm writing this as I'm finding things so it's kind of a bit of a running commentary slash conscious stream of thoughts. But you can see my thought process...

So, first I'll repost this: http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/content/coverage That's the coverage area. The yellow striped area is the in-zone coverage. So as long as you are within that area, you should be fine coverage-wise. If you travel lots outside of those zones then chatr isn't for you.

It's worth noting that the plan runs on Rogers 3G network, *NOT* the LTE network. LTE is way faster and it's what's being invested in right now. If you go over your 4GB of data, you then drop down to the 2G network which is really effing slow (64kbps).

I am a bit confused about how you manage to use 4GB if you only do internet, BE, and email. IF you don't do any videos or anything, how do you hit 4GB?

I found this discussion on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ontario/com...atr_unlimited/ - a bit of food for thought there.

Wind might actually be a better offer... https://www.windmobile.ca/50-service-credit-offer (and having a quick look at the phones, the Moto G or the LG G5 would be more than fine for your needs). The intro price is $40 for 10 months but then only $45 after that and you get 5GB instead of 4GB.

Similar to chatr, you want to make sure you stay on the Wind network (in red): https://www.windmobile.ca/network-and-coverage/coverage

But again, from reading, no LTE coverage, and it seems that their service can really degrade during peak times. No bueno. https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comm...your_thoughts/

I again end up circling back to Koodo. Just had a look at their plans and they have a promo on right now on their larger plans: https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans Click any of the options then scroll down to find the plan for $75, which is unlimited calling and texting at all hours plus 4GB of data, up from 3GB on the promotion. Koodo uses Telus' network and lets you use LTE, so there's no service issue or anything - Telus doesn't seem to "downgrade" Koodo customers the way that Rogers does to chatr and such. It's a bit more but it might be worth considering.

This might come down to how you feel about network speed and such. Do you want to be able to access LTE data, or are you fine with just 3G? I'd PERSONALLY, and this is just me, be leaning more towards LTE because this is going to be your primary internet connection. If you were keeping home internet or whtever and just wanted a phone with some data on-the-go then trying out Wind or chatr might be more of a discussion, but since it's your primary........ I'd be going with LTE.

FWIW, Fido has the same 1GB promo going on, so you can get a 4GB plan for $75. Plans | Spotify Premium & Fido Roam | I just hate Rogers the most of the BigThree, so I'd personally be leaning more towards Koodo instead of Fido, even though they're all just brands of the same evil, lol.

Let me know your thoughts, and happy for others to chime in on this.
I would say +1, although adding in my Public Mobile suggestion also uses the Telus LTE network and at a cheaper price point.

If going with the Koodo/Fido deal, its worth pointing out that Fido gives you free spotify premium and their "Fido Roam" deal, which is basically $5/day to use your phone in the US with your Canadian plan features and $10/day to use it in Europe, Asia and the Middle East (select countries only)

Also in my experience, (we switched from Telus to Rogers 2 years ago on cell phones) Rogers' network is faster and drops to 3G way way less (almost never) than Telus did. I also don't live in the Toronto area however so that may be completely different for that area.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 4:40 pm
Dichotomus tinker

schnooks & Gozit, appreciate the feedback & help

Looks like wind is good for me for the reason that I'm in the GTA

Which network does Wind use, need to know this if I have to buy a phone?

Before my current Bell deal I had a Wind stick fair usage 10GB/mth bundles with my daughter & her OH plans, I was paying $30/mth, they are no longer with Wind

Dont know if the 3Gb+2Gb special will last forever

I do like the Wind phone/data plan at $45/mth 10 mths then $50/mth includes 8GB data. Bring my our phone its a $5/mth credit

https://www.windmobile.ca/plans-and-...tphone-plan-50

bottom line

Comparing Wind to what I have now with my current phone (talk only) is $19.95/mth on Public mobile an old grandfathered

Switching to Wind, means $50/mth (after 10 mths) minus $20 for the phone plan = $30/mth for 8Gb internet which I'd need to tether

I need to purchase a new phone at $xxx. I dont want to do a tab.

Does that look right?

Last edited by not2old; Sep 2nd 2016 at 4:55 pm. Reason: edited post
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 6:08 pm
Concierge

schnooks & Gozit, appreciate the feedback & help

Looks like wind is good for me for the reason that I'm in the GTA

Which network does Wind use, need to know this if I have to buy a phone?
I found it in the FAQ: Check compatibility with your phone’s manufacturer first.The WIND Mobile network uses a frequency called AWS, with bands 1700/2100 MHz.(Phones compatible with the U.S. T-Mobile network often work with WIND). It’s best to check out your phone maker’s website to check out specifications and then visit us in store to confirm with a specialist.

WIND Mobile | Devices

My guess is that the vast majority of phones will be compatible. What phones are you considering? IF you post a few options that you are looking at buying we can make sure you've got a compatible one.

I do like the Wind phone/data plan at $45/mth 10 mths then $50/mth includes 8GB data. Bring my our phone its a $5/mth credit

https://www.windmobile.ca/plans-and-...tphone-plan-50

bottom line

Comparing Wind to what I have now with my current phone (talk only) is $19.95/mth on Public mobile an old grandfathered

Switching to Wind, means $50/mth (after 10 mths) minus $20 for the phone plan = $30/mth for 8Gb internet which I'd need to tether

I need to purchase a new phone at $xxx. I dont want to do a tab.

Does that look right?

Your backwards math has confused me slightly, but yes I think it's correct. Though do you need to go up to the 8GB plan? I'd suggest maybe just getting the 5GB plan, you can always upgrade the plan if it's not enough. Plus the 5GB plan is on promo right now for $35/month. Smartphone 40 Bonus 2GB ($30 if you bring your own phone!).
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 6:33 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly

My guess is that the vast majority of phones will be compatible. What phones are you considering? IF you post a few options that you are looking at buying we can make sure you've got a compatible one.
will do, thanks

Your backwards math has confused me slightly, but yes I think it's correct. Though do you need to go up to the 8GB plan? I'd suggest maybe just getting the 5GB plan, you can always upgrade the plan if it's not enough. Plus the 5GB plan is on promo right now for $35/month. Smartphone 40 Bonus 2GB ($30 if you bring your own phone!).
backwards math eh!. sometimes I'm not so good at numbers

I'm currently paying $20/mth for the public mobile phone plan, which I now ditch to go with Wind. Apply that $20 I was paying public mobile to the wind phone part of its plan, the $10 balance of the total $30 is the cost of the data plan

Going with the bonus $30 phone/data plan 5gb. Minus the phone cost I am paying now = $10/mth for 5gb data plan

Is that right?

OK, so going with the 8gb promo $45 for 10 mths, which is really $50 - $20 (what I'm paying now) phone plan, minus - $5 BYOD, final cost before tax = $25 for an 8gb data plan.

Added value of the 8gb plan is the US free calling/roaming, + international plan 2c/minute to the UK + the world plan added value 25 cents/min calling back to Canada or calling anywhere in the UK while in the UK on this 8gb plan
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 6:39 pm
Concierge

will do, thanks

I'm currently paying $20/mth for the public mobile phone plan, which I now ditch to go with Wind. Apply that $20 I was paying public mobile to the wind phone part of its plan, the $10 balance of the total $30 is the cost of the data plan

Going with the bonus $30 phone/data plan 5gb. Minus the phone cost I am paying now = $10/mth for 5gb data plan

Is that right?

OK, so going with the 8gb promo $45 for 10 mths, which is really $50 - $20 (what I'm paying now) phone plan, minus - $5 BYOD, final cost before tax = $25 for an 8gb data plan.

Added value of the 8gb plan is the US free calling/roaming, + international plan 2c/minute to the UK + the world plan added value 25 cents/min calling back to Canada or calling anywhere in the UK while in the UK on this 8gb plan
Okay, yes, followed that. Yes it looks correct and a reasonable way of looking at it. IF you get the extra international stuff with the 8GB plan then def go for that!

Just let us know what phones you're considering and we'll be able to advise if they work. Given that you like simpler options, iPhone is probably a decent option as "it just works". There are tons of Android options which may be a bit cheaper as well. If you do go with iPhone, wait another week or two until the new iPhone 7 is available as the pricing of the older models will drop, so you'll be able to get a one or two year old phone for way cheaper when the new model is out. The iPhone is expected to be announced on the 7th and available shortly afterwards. Apple’s iPhone 7 announcement: what to expect | The Verge
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 7:05 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

will do, thanks

Is that right?

The $35 plan also has international world plan thingy - 2c a minute for UK.

http://www.windmobile.ca/plans-and-d...e-40-bonus-2gb

Limited-time: Activate for $35/mo (for 10 months!)
Available in-store only. Terms and conditions

5GB full-speed data (3GB data + 2GB bonus)
Unlimited Canada-wide calling
Unlimited global texting
Unlimited Canada/U.S. picture/video texting
$5/month in service credits when you bring your own phone
Up to $650 toward the purchase of a new phone with WINDtab
Voicemail+
Call Control (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting)
World Saver add-on (International talk from 1¢/min to over 200 countries & unlimited global text)

On special offer at present - I'm changing my provider too! I'm going with the $35 plan for now and will up it, possibly, at the end of the 10 month.

Last edited by Siouxie; Sep 2nd 2016 at 7:08 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 9:03 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Siouxie, on the $35 plan you mention 3gb+2gb

world traveller & US roaming is an extra $8 & $15 respectively

Thing with the 3gb +2gb is that this could be cancelled anytime, I suppose though for now it'd be the cheapest way to go, also once you get over 5gb, its an extra cost

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.