Cannabis

Old Apr 19th 2020, 2:48 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis

Originally Posted by BEVS
Me too. I have never done this thing at all. I've seen people get daft on it and also get rather worrisome on it. I've gained a headache from people doing it or whatever else was with it when they smoked it, but I've never ever done this thing . Maybe it was that share idea. Yuk! Maybe it was the smell , also a bit yuk!

Maybe it could have helped my Mum in later decades with her severe RA though or some rather nasty pain I used to get before that got solved with age.
Would you consider eating it instead? a cookie, or a candy perhaps? My Wife cannot stand the smell it makes when it's being smoked, but eating it she is fine with.
Old Apr 19th 2020, 3:09 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I have peach, watermelon, sour cherry, black cherry, lemon, pink grapefruit, and I might have missed one; 10mg, 20mg, 40mg lol. These aren't for everybody either, but I don't mind them. I find the high to be subtle unless I take a lot and have a few drinks, but no surprise there. When my arthritis is acting up I might take one at bedtime. The tincture is very effective at killing pain, but I've been saving it. I should probably use it before it goes bad. Gummies live in the freezing compartment of the fridge. I know quite a few people that don't like marijuana smoke (to varying degrees). My personal dislike is tobacco smoke, and I smoked for about 30 years! Ever since I quit I can't stand it.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 10:18 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 30th 2020, 7:02 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Bill tries marijuana:

Last edited by caretaker; Apr 30th 2020 at 7:09 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 8:38 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Bill tries marijuana:
You'd like this. Guy on the right gets wasted

Old May 7th 2020, 3:48 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Researchers in Lethbridge are making some headway with CBD and Sativa as a treatment for covid-19."After sifting through 400 cannabis strains, researchers at the University of Lethbridge are concentrating on about a dozen that show promising results in ensuring less fertile ground for the potentially lethal virus to take root, said biological scientist Dr. Igor Kovalchuk.
“A number of them have reduced the number of these (virus) receptors by 73 per cent, the chance of it getting in is much lower,” said Kovalchuk.
https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis...c-83634fa140fe
Old Jun 4th 2020, 7:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

So how is your pot holding out? I never made the last order I was going to, so don't think I've bought any since end of January. Levels of edibles and shatter are down, and I'm on my last 2 oz of flower, one of Violator, and something called Premium Mystery Weed, (which is pretty darned good!). I'm glad I stocked up, since the choices at the 2 companies I buy from suffered early in the lockdown, and are better now but still recovering. I'm keeping an eye on the websites and will probably get some soon when I see what I want. I've been vaping at work today, and it seems odd not to light incense like I usually do to mask the smell, because there ain't nobody around but me and Howlin' Wolf, and nobody's coming. Took stock, washed out the ice machine with bleach, organised my van a bit (didn't throw out enough trash to claim I cleaned it). I should probably take another 24 cider and text my team leader to put it on my tab. Work, work, work, work, work.

Last edited by caretaker; Jun 4th 2020 at 7:33 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2020, 4:14 am
Tea Drinker

I haven't smoked (or eaten) cannabis for ages. I'm working from home these days and I'm scared I will get too stoned and logon to my work laptop and send a daft company wide email.
Old Jun 20th 2020, 7:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried some gummy edibles, they were according to the label 2.5mg each.

I will say that is clearly too low for me, ha ha, I never felt anything, didn't even feel tired..

Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I tried some gummy edibles, they were according to the label 2.5mg each.

I will say that is clearly too low for me, ha ha, I never felt anything, didn't even feel tired..
You can get can cannabis in lolly form?! I need to have a word with my doctor, if I have any more spinal surgeries I want to try cannabis for pain control instead of the dreaded oxycodone and other narcotics such as morphine skin patches, They work but omg they are so difficult to withdraw from and I've had to do it four times in a couple of years. Gimme the gummies!
Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:27 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You can get can cannabis in lolly form?! I need to have a word with my doctor, if I have any more spinal surgeries I want to try cannabis for pain control instead of the dreaded oxycodone and other narcotics such as morphine skin patches, They work but omg they are so difficult to withdraw from and I've had to do it four times in a couple of years. Gimme the gummies!
From what I read on the interweb Australia is brutal backward, and cannabis costs a fortune.
Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Gummies, chocolate, spray, capsules, weed you smoke, pre-rolled joints, vaping canisters with THC, I may have left something out, but just what I saw on the website last night for the store, order online, ready for pick up 30 minutes later....

I was curious, but seems the 2.5mg gummies may not be strong enough for me

Guess each gummy came to 2.49 each, with 4 in the container. The plastic container is a wee bit big for 4 gummies, they really need to work on the packaging, so wasteful but government has specific rules about packaging.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Jul 27th 2020 at 11:41 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2020, 11:52 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I get a 25 pack of 40mg gummies for $50 (sale price) and just cut them in half or quarters as the mood strikes me. They are usually shipped out of Kelowna, but last time came from Vancouver. $75 minimum order for free shipping.

Last edited by caretaker; Jul 28th 2020 at 12:01 am.
Old Jul 28th 2020, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by caretaker
I get a 25 pack of 40mg gummies for $50 (sale price) and just cut them in half or quarters as the mood strikes me. They are usually shipped out of Kelowna, but last time came from Vancouver. $75 minimum order for free shipping.

I wanted to start small as I had no idea how it would affect me, guess I would need a higher dose to feel much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.