Cannabis

Old Feb 5th 2020, 4:39 am
Just Joined

bobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to all
Default Re: Cannabis

Originally Posted by caretaker
I emailed that pic to friends in Vancouver who are from Moose Jaw, and one of them thinks it may have been the CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) originally. If I had a time machine I'd take that pic back 40 years and show them.
I know who owns the store, will try and find the history of the building from them.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 5:06 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobthetog
I know who owns the store, will try and find the history of the building from them.
Find out if they keep the ganja in the old vault.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 5:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
Find out if they keep the ganja in the old vault.
I just looked at their website and it's stupid expensive! Online from Vancouver is the way to go for me. 4 different oz of great pot and 4 packs of edibles for $500 and the mailman brings it right to work.

I'm buying the quarter pound to get a 30% discount on the total price.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 5:59 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked at their website and it's stupid expensive! Online from Vancouver is the way to go for me. 4 different oz of great pot and 4 packs of edibles for $500 and the mailman brings it right to work.

I'm buying the quarter pound to get a 30% discount on the total price.
God damn you go through that stuff pretty damn quick. Only feels like the other day you were telling us about your Black Friday deal from the black market. We are allowed personal package deliveries where I work, but I'm not sure how the warehouse would feel about a cannabis delivery. Does the package you received stink of weed?
Old Feb 5th 2020, 6:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

God damn you go through that stuff pretty damn quick. Only feels like the other day you were telling us about your Black Friday deal from the black market. We are allowed personal package deliveries where I work, but I'm not sure how the warehouse would feel about a cannabis delivery. Does the package you received stink of weed?
Nope, comes bagged and bagged. I guess I didn't mention the other order... This is my 3rd. Referred my friend to this company and he got $25 off first order over $175 and I get $25 off my next order. (Takes $149 to qualify for free shipping) If you're interested drop me a pm and I can hook you up.
Old Feb 6th 2020, 4:50 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

These are nice gummies, comes like a Lego block and you cut out 1 dot for 10mg, 2 for 20, half for 5mg etc. Takes the sting out of the old knee!

Old Feb 6th 2020, 8:00 pm
Tea Drinker

These are nice gummies, comes like a Lego block and you cut out 1 dot for 10mg, 2 for 20, half for 5mg etc. Takes the sting out of the old knee!
They look good. I bought some 10mg gummies online last month. I started with one and didn't feel anything, so I took another and then the 1st one kicked in. By the time the 2nd one kicked in I was feeling pretty good.
That's when I started watching the Taylor Swift documentary on Netflix. Stoned as hell. Why does music always sound better when you are stoned?
Old Feb 6th 2020, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

They look good. I bought some 10mg gummies online last month. I started with one and didn't feel anything, so I took another and then the 1st one kicked in. By the time the 2nd one kicked in I was feeling pretty good.
That's when I started watching the Taylor Swift documentary on Netflix. Stoned as hell. Why does music always sound better when you are stoned?
I could have sworn Taylor Swift music sounds awful sober, not sober, stoned, not stoned etc. I think you need to listen to Ummagumma.
Old Feb 6th 2020, 9:18 pm
Tea Drinker

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
I could have sworn Taylor Swift music sounds awful sober, not sober, stoned, not stoned etc. I think you need to listen to Ummagumma.
This is my go to stoned music, especially when the bass kicks in at 1m 22sec

Old Feb 6th 2020, 10:43 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

This is my go to stoned music, especially when the bass kicks in at 1m 22sec
Here's another for you.

Last edited by caretaker; Feb 6th 2020 at 11:45 pm. Reason: no reason
Old Feb 6th 2020, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I am noticing this type of statement in more job postings.

Pass a medical examination to perform safety-critical work. You must comply with the Company’s Alcohol and Drug Policy, and as such you are prohibited from consuming cannabis at all times.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

bobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to allbobthetog is a name known to all

Loads vape, dons earphones listening to 'Steady With That Axe Eugene' on vinyl.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 6:51 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

The peer pressure's incredible around here, but I'm going to channel my creative energy into waxing the dance floor. And I put on Big Bill Broonzy.

l

Last edited by caretaker; Feb 7th 2020 at 7:03 pm. Reason: Og make word different.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

It's not 'steady' it's 'careful'. You forgot the hit song 'Several Species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict'
Old Feb 7th 2020, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

It's not 'steady' it's 'careful'. You forgot the hit song 'Several Species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict'
Guilty as charged, TATATATOMBAHHH!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.