Cannabis

Old Dec 6th 2019, 5:22 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis

Originally Posted by caretaker
Just came. The mailman confirmed that they are already feeling the Christmas rush, big time, and that's why is was a day later than predicted.
Are there any noticeable differences in quality that you have noticed so far?
Old Dec 6th 2019, 6:52 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Counting freebies there are about 5 different strains in the package, and I haven't even opened the high grade one yet. So far it all seems pretty good and some of it is very fragrant. You caught me self-medicating just now...

Old Dec 8th 2019, 1:23 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 15th 2019, 3:44 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Arizer (manufacturer of the Solo dry herb vaporizers I use) has another BOGO sale offering a free Arizer Air vape with purchase of any other vape and a discount as well. I paid $167 for each of my Solos over about the past 4 years, and this deal got me a new Solo and an Air for $175. Since it wasn't that long ago that msrp on each of these was $199 it seemed like a good deal. I'm going to call it my Christmas present to myself.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:10 pm
Tea Drinker

Christmas pudding will taste so much better this year !!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...sale-1.5398636
Old Dec 17th 2019, 3:05 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Got his cheap cannabis? i
Old Dec 25th 2019, 11:31 pm
Tea Drinker

My parents are over here staying with us for Christmas. I got them both stoned last night on a 5mg chocolate edible. My Mum wanted to take some back to the UK.
Old Dec 29th 2019, 1:41 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this might be of some interest, a BBC article titled 'Why Canada's cannabis bubble burst'. The article explores why 75% of users still buy it on the black market.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50664578
Old Dec 29th 2019, 2:34 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
The article explores why 75% of users still buy it on the black market
The price is a huge factor. [loads up vape; the peer pressure around here is incredible] It's funny to see myself in the 65 and older part of the graph in that article.
Some people are buying it, I just found an $8 Tweed chocolate bar in a lost gift bag.
Old Jan 6th 2020, 2:08 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Old Jan 20th 2020, 6:31 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I was in Moose Jaw this morning and saw that what was probably at one time a big bank on Main St is now a classy looking pot shop.
Old Jan 20th 2020, 6:46 pm
Tea Drinker

I was in Moose Jaw this morning and saw that what was probably at one time a big bank on Main St is now a classy looking pot shop.
Well I hope they are using the vault to store all that weed.
I ate two 5mg government made cannabis cookies a few nights ago. They knocked me out. I think they got the potency wrong.
Old Jan 20th 2020, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky bastards!

I was in Pasadena two weeks ago, and noticed a new storefront on the main retail drag in Pasadena - a very high-end location indeed, steps from 'The Gap', 'The Container Store', 'Anthropologie', 'True Food', etc. They had a permit application posted in the window for a new retail cannabis store. I was quite excited. Reading more about it, their application seems to be mired in red tape, which seems par for the course in California. Pasadena Now ยป Lone Approved Marijuana Retail Storefront Permit Now in Question, Faces City Council Intervention | Pasadena California, Hotels,CA Real Estate,Restaurants,City Guide... - Pasadena.com . Driving into CA from AZ on I-10 is quite amusing. After an hour or so of desert, you approach the Palm Springs area and are inundated with billboards for various forms of recreational pot. It seems like that area (which includes 'Coachella') is overflowing with options. But once you pass through that area, I don't see one single sign of availability all the way to the Bay Area. Driving through downtown SF and Oakland, I see a billboard or two, but mainly for delivery services.
Old Jan 21st 2020, 12:10 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Lucky bastards!
I emailed that pic to friends in Vancouver who are from Moose Jaw, and one of them thinks it may have been the CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) originally. If I had a time machine I'd take that pic back 40 years and show them.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 9:54 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.