Cannabis

Old Sep 8th 2019, 12:22 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis

Potentially good news.....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-WEED-way.html
Old Sep 15th 2019, 6:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 16th 2019, 12:30 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker

Old Sep 30th 2019, 4:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been taking cannabis on domestic flights in Canada yet? Even though it's legal to have 30g or less I was just wondering if that meant extra scrutiny in security.
Edit: I managed to phone CATSA and the guy said "Hey, no problem, come on down. So long as you're under the limit it's ok, and your vape is fine too."

Last edited by caretaker; Sep 30th 2019 at 5:02 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 5:27 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Has anyone been taking cannabis on domestic flights in Canada yet? Even though it's legal to have 30g or less I was just wondering if that meant extra scrutiny in security.
Edit: I managed to phone CATSA and the guy said "Hey, no problem, come on down. So long as you're under the limit it's ok, and your vape is fine too."
Is that an option on the in-flight menu card? If so, I'm definitely in the wrong country.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Just check with the airline before packing e-cigarettes/vape devices in checked luggage, Transport Canada recommends airlines not allow them in checked luggage but seems to leave it up to the airline to decide.

If ever flying a US airline, keep in mind US airlines are prohibited from carrying e-cigarettes/vaping devices in checked luggage and must only be in carry on bags taken into the cabin.
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 10:49 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Got onto some Righteous Weed:

Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:25 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

"Calling Flying Doctor! Calling Flying Doctor!"

"Tell him to lay on his side and drink plenty of water; I'll be there in a couple of hours."
Old Oct 29th 2019, 11:01 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

This is news
, https://globalnews.ca/news/6097380/s...s-open-market/

Also, I suppose the government has come to the conclusion they can't run a monopoly against a ghost market. Sakimay First Nation has opened a store in Regina, and as I understand it they'll sell to anyone, collecting tax for the feds from those who are not exempt. I have yet to purchase any legal cannabis, but their store could be the one I try first. We'll see what the tax is.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 5:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Soon one will need to be 21 to buy pot in Quebec.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...-law-1.5339477

cannabis candies and desserts are also banned.
Old Nov 7th 2019, 6:22 pm
Account Closed

Something to keep in mind if flying domestically within Canada, diversions to the US.

A Toronto-Vancouver flight recently diverted to Seattle due to fog in Vancouver. Luckily there appears to have been no issues with this particular flight.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...-u-s-1.5351069
Old Nov 7th 2019, 8:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Something to keep in mind if flying domestically within Canada, diversions to the US.
When I phoned CATSA before flying to BC last month they told me "No problem 30g or less, but if you're diverted to the US, you're on your own. The article above reminded me of the bus trip to Mexico in '75. Because I'd never been able to sleep on a bus, and the trip was 4 or 5 days, my friend's wife gave me a half dozen valium pills, and instructions to take one each night. South of Winnipeg just before the border I went to the washroom and wrapped my pills up and stashed them in a corner of the wastebasket. After me, 5 or 6 people also went to the washroom. South of the border before we got to Grand Forks we all had to go again.
I like the airlines' advice; if you're diverted just chuck it.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 11:11 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Tonights dinner.
I bought these on my local Indian Reserve in case anyone outside of BC was wondering about that language on the packet.

Old Nov 17th 2019, 11:28 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

The peer pressure around here is incredible.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

How much candy can you eat at once? Never had THC candy before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.