March Applicants

Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi JO,

AWWW bless her! Mines the opposite, will have the tears at the other end i think.

We have 19 more sleeps!

Have a good trip and see you other side, dont forget to log in and say Hi when you have the time..

S-j x (would be nice to catch up on eachothers stories from time to time)

Good luck
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought i'd mention it in their absence, Kels and Andy will've just landed in Singapore!!! They have a few hrs and straight back on! x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jobo
Well lovley marchies this is the last post from me, packers come tomorrow so no more internet for me.Only 11 more sleeps for us.Eldest daughter really upset tonight with her bedroom all packed up,didnt know what to do we just hugged and cried then carried on with the sorting!
Thanks guys for all the support and advice along the way, its been great hearing all your highs and lows.Best of luck to you all,see you on the other side!
Joxx
All the best Jo for a safe journey and a good start to the next chapter in your lives good luck and keep in touch.x Trudi
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Well lovley marchies this is the last post from me, packers come tomorrow so no more internet for me.Only 11 more sleeps for us.Eldest daughter really upset tonight with her bedroom all packed up,didnt know what to do we just hugged and cried then carried on with the sorting!
Thanks guys for all the support and advice along the way, its been great hearing all your highs and lows.Best of luck to you all,see you on the other side!
Joxx
Ah bless!
Will be a big adventure for her (and you all!!)
Good luck! see you there!!!!
Tracey.xx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hey Kids...

I'll be breaking the boring mold.......

me and the hubster are off to work in the states for a bit....half excited, half cacking pants about flying....but it's all business class so should be much more bareable.....

And after the jobs finished we're gonna try go to New York for a few days, and get some shopping in

Don't start crying now though...i'll still be online!!!!

xxx
Thats Brilliant Esther...i would'nt think twice about it! How long are you going for?

You'll still be able to recieve your visa too as it's email, hey?

When you off?

Sam xx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Joxx
All the best and...bon voyage!!!!

sam xx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:48 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Joxx
aww, all the best guys,

let us know how you are when you get a chance

lots of love xxxx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:51 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Thats Brilliant Esther...i would'nt think twice about it! How long are you going for?

You'll still be able to recieve your visa too as it's email, hey?

When you off?

Sam xx
tomorrow morning, we just booked the flights and hotel and stuff ourselves, so we've got a cushty little deal, we take a small flight from here to Amsterdam, business of course dahling, then a 777!!!!! to jfk, which is wicked, they're soo big, with super comfy seats and great entertainment, then we can get a limo to take us to connecticut.......and then we grab a hire car, wanna get a big ole muscle car.....

i'm actually excited now, gonna doll up a bit for the flight so we don't look like riff raff!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Well newsflash!!

I've been rather naughty and done the opposite to what you all told me....... I have stayed up the last few nights really late negociating (spelling!!!) that rental!! WE GOT IT!! there were other families going for it. so i said i would pay 3mths upfront and got it.. Done a 6mth lease initially so can see if like the area or not..

Only did it cos i've been in touch with expats in Mt Creek and surrounding areas and they all said how dry the rental market was.. and didnt want to take the risk with the kids of not having a home after the 2wk hol rental up.... And at $800 a week didnt want to renew... Have now cancelled the 2nd week with them too... We start the lease on the 29th Nov. so can give family an address and my mums feeling a lot better now she's seen a few pics of it and knows where we'll be. She has googled it to see and there's plenty of room for her to stay. One of the Expat families i met on here did a drive by for me too.... x Thanks Jim and lorraine. x

Must say too, i feel soooo chilled out now its sorted and paid for..

can relax a bit, just got medicare, car, Si's cpr course, pickup licence and Centrelink to sort the first week now. and squeeze in a trip to IKEA to pick up the beds, pans and dining chairs.. And bobs yer uncle!!

(more or less) oh and sorting out the leccy and phone!!

Can do the rest whenever then.. Si will have 6wks ish off work and start after xmas/new year.

Well thats my mini update, been busy as usual. got leaving do on Saturday and Meal sat after then off the sat after that to london..

Take care peeps, S-j xxxxxxxxxx

Just got a text of Est and she seems fine, just about to board the biggie.. Good luck Est and business class eh... Lucky girl!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Well newsflash!!

I've been rather naughty and done the opposite to what you all told me....... I have stayed up the last few nights really late negociating (spelling!!!) that rental!! WE GOT IT!! there were other families going for it. so i said i would pay 3mths upfront and got it.. Done a 6mth lease initially so can see if like the area or not..

Only did it cos i've been in touch with expats in Mt Creek and surrounding areas and they all said how dry the rental market was.. and didnt want to take the risk with the kids of not having a home after the 2wk hol rental up.... And at $800 a week didnt want to renew... Have now cancelled the 2nd week with them too... We start the lease on the 29th Nov. so can give family an address and my mums feeling a lot better now she's seen a few pics of it and knows where we'll be. She has googled it to see and there's plenty of room for her to stay. One of the Expat families i met on here did a drive by for me too.... x Thanks Jim and lorraine. x

Must say too, i feel soooo chilled out now its sorted and paid for..

can relax a bit, just got medicare, car, Si's cpr course, pickup licence and Centrelink to sort the first week now. and squeeze in a trip to IKEA to pick up the beds, pans and dining chairs.. And bobs yer uncle!!

(more or less) oh and sorting out the leccy and phone!!

Can do the rest whenever then.. Si will have 6wks ish off work and start after xmas/new year.

Well thats my mini update, been busy as usual. got leaving do on Saturday and Meal sat after then off the sat after that to london..

Take care peeps, S-j xxxxxxxxxx

Just got a text of Est and she seems fine, just about to board the biggie.. Good luck Est and business class eh... Lucky girl!!!!!!!!
WOW!! How productive are you??
You must feel sooo relieved.that was a result having people there to do it for you!I thought you had to be in OZ for 10 days before you were in their system to set up medicare?
we are still waiting to exchange...buyers solicitor wants building regs and planning permission for our extension which was done 2 previous owners before, and its taking forever!!Need to get the container booked for 2 weeks time and the clock is ticking......cant wait till we are at your stage.well done chick!!
Tracey.xx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The howellers
WOW!! How productive are you??
You must feel sooo relieved.that was a result having people there to do it for you!I thought you had to be in OZ for 10 days before you were in their system to set up medicare?
we are still waiting to exchange...buyers solicitor wants building regs and planning permission for our extension which was done 2 previous owners before, and its taking forever!!Need to get the container booked for 2 weeks time and the clock is ticking......cant wait till we are at your stage.well done chick!!
Tracey.xx
WELL DONE S-J xxx

Tracey we are having the same problem bloody annoying should be exchanging tomorrow but do not think so At least you have a little more time than we have Hope it all goes to plan,fingers crossed for you.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by melaniemc
WE'RE IN !! ANOTHER MARCHIE GOT IT!! WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING!!

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Keep them visa's coming DIAC

Melanie xx
congrats

not been on for a while and I'm just catching up. had to take a break from BE as I felt I was never off it.
Perth plumbers here we go
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Just thought i'd mention it in their absence, Kels and Andy will've just landed in Singapore!!! They have a few hrs and straight back on! x
Can have a few drinks at Harry's bar on the roof. Best pint I've had
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by somme
WELL DONE S-J xxx

Tracey we are having the same problem bloody annoying should be exchanging tomorrow but do not think so At least you have a little more time than we have Hope it all goes to plan,fingers crossed for you.
Hi Daryl!
Fingers crossed for your exchange!!!xxx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning all,
Ive not been on for a while what with work and organising removals etc been quite busy. Plus i think once you get your visa you dont feel like you have to keep checkin whos got theres etc.

Just done 2longdays and an early shift in last 3 days b....y knackerd today and still trying to shake a cold. One of the girls in work said yesterday said ive not been well since visa grant and that she hoped it wasnt an omen!! neither do.

Well my works leaving do date and venue went up yesterday its on the 21st dec in Cardiff got a few names down already
i will see how popular i am from the list wont i?

Im a bit peed off today with ebay :curse::curse:
OH bid and payed for a new mobile phone one hundred sixty-three quid and the b.....d hasnt set it.
said he had when we asked where it was but b....y hasnt.
We sent a cheque he cashed it on 29th oct nothin since.
Weve had to complain to ebay and wait for them to sort.
I bet it will take ages too and we leave 8 wks next tues
He only lives 20 mins away we are going to pay him a visit i think!!
Since OH has paid for the phone his feed back has gone down to 40% he has sold same item 3 times and not posted it on and to make mattes worse we cant put i bad feedback due to onoing dipute.
Typical of this country though thievin b..t..d

O well best go loads to do got to catch up on washing,ironing,housework and the wonderful task of clean oven.Then go to bank and do weekly shop all in time to co tea for 5.30pm i tired just thing about what i got to do.

GOOD LUCK to all those still waiting
Teryna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.