March Applicants

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:51 pm
  #4471  
Forum Regular
 
J-J-F-C's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Buderim Sunshine Coast
Posts: 84
J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Thanks for all the best wishes, getting excited now.. just nearly finished our packing upstairs, thought i'd have 5 mins rest! Will take a pic if i have the time, theres bloody loads!! Dont know what we will do with all and the kids in a buggy


Well good luck with everyones plans and for those STILL waiting i have Diazapam!

Love you all, speak soon.

S-j xx

I got provisions today for peeps in Oz already, guess what..

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
All our very best wishes for your new life S-j. Stay in touch and hopefully catch up with you on the other side!! Suss out those suburbs for for eh Have a safe journey..... diazepam..mmmmm...zzzzzz
J-J-F-C is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:30 am
  #4472  
Loving it in SA
 
Katsmajics other half !!!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Seaford.....South Australia
Posts: 1,759
Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Good luck SJ.........you probably wnt get this til you get to the other side.

I found a very early email between us the ohter say it seesm like years ago whence we started on the road.

thanks for your help advice and all your posts....hope we can catch up sometime.

Take care xxxx

Might even have a dancing mouse tonight
Katsmajics other half !!! is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:01 am
  #4473  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Sout East queensland and lovin' it!
Posts: 274
loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

OMG...BEEN OFF FOR A FEW DAYS AND ALL CHANGES!
Hope you have soft landing s-j and the kids are ok.....we leave on thursday.......and there are definately not enough hours left. saw my grandad for the last time today...........it was really sad......i cried.....and my little boy, who is 2 was so sweet!
I am finding that the amin side of leaving is a night mare too.......people just pay no attention to the letters i send re cancelling services etc and things are stopping that shouldn't be stopped, and direct debits are stopped which shouldn't be....it is all amess!
anyway, that is enough of a moan from me.....will post again before we leave......and will keep in touch as soon as i can when we land!.....loux
loubylou1 is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:31 pm
  #4474  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by loubylou1
OMG...BEEN OFF FOR A FEW DAYS AND ALL CHANGES!
Hope you have soft landing s-j and the kids are ok.....we leave on thursday.......and there are definately not enough hours left. saw my grandad for the last time today...........it was really sad......i cried.....and my little boy, who is 2 was so sweet!
I am finding that the amin side of leaving is a night mare too.......people just pay no attention to the letters i send re cancelling services etc and things are stopping that shouldn't be stopped, and direct debits are stopped which shouldn't be....it is all amess!
anyway, that is enough of a moan from me.....will post again before we leave......and will keep in touch as soon as i can when we land!.....loux
And breath aaaaa!
Stress dont you just love it.
I think we will all miss it when we get to oz!!
43 days till we leave and counting.
let the next lot of stress begin
Teryna
bundybell is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:56 pm
  #4475  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Durham
Posts: 519
sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
And breath aaaaa!
Stress dont you just love it.
I think we will all miss it when we get to oz!!
43 days till we leave and counting.
let the next lot of stress begin
Teryna
God Teryna that must be 43 days for us too then, I have to admit I know xmas is an emotional time usually for me remembering lost loved ones when you are buying presents and writing cards and I filled up in a shopping centre on friday they were playing silent night it just came over me im sure it will be the first of many over the next few weeks eh.
Ive got to start to clean out my cupboards again theyve started to fill again the kids are the worst for hoarding. I feel its going to be crazy over the next few weeks theyve put me down for full time until I leave aswell didnt ask thought the money might come in handy yes but there isnt enough hours in the day never mind spending more at work.... moan over .
Are you all ok? xx Trudi
sophjam is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 12:38 am
  #4476  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
God Teryna that must be 43 days for us too then, I have to admit I know xmas is an emotional time usually for me remembering lost loved ones when you are buying presents and writing cards and I filled up in a shopping centre on friday they were playing silent night it just came over me im sure it will be the first of many over the next few weeks eh.
Ive got to start to clean out my cupboards again theyve started to fill again the kids are the worst for hoarding. I feel its going to be crazy over the next few weeks theyve put me down for full time until I leave aswell didnt ask thought the money might come in handy yes but there isnt enough hours in the day never mind spending more at work.... moan over .
Are you all ok? xx Trudi
Hi Trudi,
We are all ok. Ive been off sick for 2 weks sinisitis,
gees it was painful!
o did i sound like an ozzie then?
im lucky my kids are older not so much hording although my daughter still seems to have loads.
all of us sleeping on the floor with cloths in suitcases and hanging on rails cose all bed furniture sold !!
We got someone coming to lok at table and chairs this pm fingers crossed we sell it one less thing to worry about.
im back to work on thurs on a longday, off fri as my son 19th bday. working sat sund off moinday then longday tues and friday thats my last day the 7th.
I have 8 days annual leave then and thats me done.I may work a little longer if they will let me or if i feel i have the time too.
OH finishes fri but theyve asked him to go in 3 days a week till we go!money will help i suppose.
My leaving do 21st. not looking forward to that one.
Went out last nigt and already getting sad saying bye to some old friends.
Christmas is always a sad time i find and memories of those gone always seem to flood back.
I wil have to make sure i have plenty of tissues with me from now on.
Although just want to go, i wish i could skip the long drawn out goodbyes and just disappear.
what bout you
Teryna
bundybell is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 12:38 pm
  #4477  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

hey guys, c'mon chin up, family will always be on the end of the telephone, and only 24hrs away at the most!!!

I wish I could be there to pop around and give u a cwtch and have a cuppa to cheer u up,

think though, this is the last crappy winter you'll have, well i'm looking forward to it anyway....


mwah mwah

xxx
welshviking is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:30 pm
  #4478  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
hey guys, c'mon chin up, family will always be on the end of the telephone, and only 24hrs away at the most!!!

I wish I could be there to pop around and give u a cwtch and have a cuppa to cheer u up,

think though, this is the last crappy winter you'll have, well i'm looking forward to it anyway....


mwah mwah

xxx
Cheers for that WV,
Ive just ate another 200g bar of choc so im happy again for a while anyway.Ive put on stone and half now and as im only 5ft 1 inch doesnt look good. To make matters worse my friend has lost 14KG going to Jenny craig and walking very morning before work!! She didnt want to tell me she wanted her weightloss to be a surprise. ther wont benowt left of her is she keeps going. O well i will just have to join when i get there, i just cant stop eating!

On a lighter note We just had email from estate agent she has found a house that will be ready when we arrive she has sent the floor plan to us looks good. $310 a wk for a 4 bed 2 bath double garage. our friends out there are going to have a look at it for us this week hopefully.I willhave to ask them to measure doors to make sure i can get through.hehe!
Apparently, due to christmas building stops and a couple that was due to be finished will not !! she tells me all the tradies are already whinding down!
Bit different to over here everyone whinding up!!!
I will be happier when i know we have somewhere to go.

How you doing anyway WV ?whats your plans for crimbo?

Teryna
bundybell is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:49 pm
  #4479  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Durham
Posts: 519
sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Cheers for that WV,
Ive just ate another 200g bar of choc so im happy again for a while anyway.Ive put on stone and half now and as im only 5ft 1 inch doesnt look good. To make matters worse my friend has lost 14KG going to Jenny craig and walking very morning before work!! She didnt want to tell me she wanted her weightloss to be a surprise. ther wont benowt left of her is she keeps going. O well i will just have to join when i get there, i just cant stop eating!

On a lighter note We just had email from estate agent she has found a house that will be ready when we arrive she has sent the floor plan to us looks good. $310 a wk for a 4 bed 2 bath double garage. our friends out there are going to have a look at it for us this week hopefully.I willhave to ask them to measure doors to make sure i can get through.hehe!
Apparently, due to christmas building stops and a couple that was due to be finished will not !! she tells me all the tradies are already whinding down!
Bit different to over here everyone whinding up!!!
I will be happier when i know we have somewhere to go.

How you doing anyway WV ?whats your plans for crimbo?

Teryna
Thanks Teryna and WV- we will have to meet up when you get to cairns.Ive had word from the hospital this am with confirmation of our accommodation it looks nice I dont know how to attach the brochure or I would to show you its central plaza apartments lake st right opposite the hospital mind you. Couldnt be any closer but its really central to town and they have been great long may it continue. Ive spoken to an estate agent this am about a house its 3 bed with a pool for 390 per week I would prefer 4 bed but I need to be near the school for sophie. Just hope its nice shes going to get back to me its available from 3rd dec.
My last shift is the 21st dec. Where are you spending xmas Teryna. WV are you still in New York? was it good? Wonder how s-js doing hope its going well. When does she get to oz?
xx Trudi
sophjam is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:52 pm
  #4480  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Durham
Posts: 519
sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Thanks Teryna and WV- we will have to meet up when you get to cairns.Ive had word from the hospital this am with confirmation of our accommodation it looks nice I dont know how to attach the brochure or I would to show you its central plaza apartments lake st right opposite the hospital mind you. Couldnt be any closer but its really central to town and they have been great long may it continue. Ive spoken to an estate agent this am about a house its 3 bed with a pool for 390 per week I would prefer 4 bed but I need to be near the school for sophie. Just hope its nice shes going to get back to me its available from 3rd dec.
My last shift is the 21st dec. Where are you spending xmas Teryna. WV are you still in New York? was it good? Wonder how s-js doing hope its going well. When does she get to oz?
xx Trudi
Thats a good price Teryna how come they are so cheap down there? It sounds nice aswell.. We will be on airbeds when we arrive in our rental.Not looking forward to that.
sophjam is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:11 pm
  #4481  
BE Forum Addict
 
s-jmelbournewannabe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Posts: 2,141
s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

we are in Singapore right now, flight with Singapore Airlines fab, will fill you all in later.

love you!!!

S-j xxx
s-jmelbournewannabe is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:46 pm
  #4482  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
we are in Singapore right now, flight with Singapore Airlines fab, will fill you all in later.

love you!!!

S-j xxx
yahoooo!! lucky you nearly there
Teryna
bundybell is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:49 pm
  #4483  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Thanks Teryna and WV- we will have to meet up when you get to cairns.Ive had word from the hospital this am with confirmation of our accommodation it looks nice I dont know how to attach the brochure or I would to show you its central plaza apartments lake st right opposite the hospital mind you. Couldnt be any closer but its really central to town and they have been great long may it continue. Ive spoken to an estate agent this am about a house its 3 bed with a pool for 390 per week I would prefer 4 bed but I need to be near the school for sophie. Just hope its nice shes going to get back to me its available from 3rd dec.
My last shift is the 21st dec. Where are you spending xmas Teryna. WV are you still in New York? was it good? Wonder how s-js doing hope its going well. When does she get to oz?
xx Trudi
Spending christmas with my parents dont know if my sis will be there her hubby wants to spend christmas with his mum. She has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer mind cant grumble.
email photos of appartment id like to see them.
the hospital im going to work at are looking into accomadation i told them about you fingers crossed i will get a week.
Of to have hair cut now dont know what to have done so god knows what i will look like when i get home.
Teryna
bundybell is offline  
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:43 am
  #4484  
BE Enthusiast
 
The howellers's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: ST.Neots (near CAMBRIDGE)
Posts: 334
The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
we are in Singapore right now, flight with Singapore Airlines fab, will fill you all in later.

love you!!!

S-j xxx
Woo Hoo!!! we fly with them too! Removal men just left by mistake with a wooden trunk with our tickets, passports, birth certificates, visas phone numbers, bank details (here and oz) EVERYTHING!!! just trying to get it back. waiting for a phone call. im going to salzberg saturday so need my passport!!!!:curse::curse: Tracey
x
The howellers is offline  
Old Nov 26th 2007, 4:05 am
  #4485  
BE Enthusiast
 
bundybell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
Posts: 999
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by The howellers
Woo Hoo!!! we fly with them too! Removal men just left by mistake with a wooden trunk with our tickets, passports, birth certificates, visas phone numbers, bank details (here and oz) EVERYTHING!!! just trying to get it back. waiting for a phone call. im going to salzberg saturday so need my passport!!!!:curse::curse: Tracey
x
O my god what a nightmare. youd think theyd have noticed!!
We fly with singapore too cant wait but so scared oooooo
good luck getting your stuff back.
Teryna
bundybell is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.