J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Joker
Colour me green!!!!!!!!!

Got the email today.

136 MODL heading for Melbourne

Got to validate by 6 July 2008.

Keep the faith everyone.

Had to wait 10 weeks for Meds to be processed so I reckon this is the average sort of delay now.

Now the real work starts.
CONGRATULATIONS
JJFC
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Tracey darling, I'm never drinking ever, ever, ever again!! (nah only kidding) I do think i over did it slightly though spent £70 'apparently' just on cocktails! (cant actually remember just looked at the change in the morning!)
As for the spew out of the nose, not sure, dont remember that much, bit hazy. Just remember opening my eyes and my mouth was welded shut with dehydration, head had thrash metal on full blast inside, one of my sons was next to me and not my husband(?) and when i eventually got the energy to prize my lips apart and mutter good morning to my 3 yr old, he said my mouth smelt of poo!!

Do you think Simon got off lightly now by going to work on a Sunday?? Oh and then there's the en-suite cleaning saga...........

On the plus side my clothes were clean and i didnt spew in my hair.. (didnt have the head to negotiate stepping into the shower and turning knobs)

My MIL and FIL had to help with the boys all day so the neighbours couldnt report me to social services!

It's a good job you didnt come out cos it would've looked like a AA meeting gone wrong and back on the sauce!

Well guys i love you all, nite nite. Big day tomorrow got no car and got to get kids to school and nursury and push 2 little fat lads while i'm at it! Might even burn off a few of those drinkies! (what was left!) How do you live without a car again???? (gone in cos it's poorly again)

Sarah-jane xx
£70????? could have bought some nice shoes!!! (i relate everything to shoes!) think hangovers are 10 times worse when you have to look after kiddies the next day!!
we were going to have a weekend in brighton, clubbing and nice restaurant etc for wedding anniversary (7th oct 7 years!)but decided to do the "posh" thing!
Going to LOCH FYNE in cambridge. champagne and oysters at the bar, Then some lovely fish! (really dont want that coming back up!!)OOH! and i have persuaded him to get me my diamond eternity ring (finally) with the money from the sale of the house! Right! must get George to nursery and self to work.BYEE!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kkwall36
Hi All,

Some movement at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the visa sadly, but we received the following from LCU.........

"Thank you for your email and apologies for the delayed response.

The medicals for you and your family has been received and the results has
been forwarded to your allocated case officer. If you require any further
information regarding your visa application, please contact your case
officer."

This was the response to an e-mail sent on the 3rd of September - 3 weeks to reply. Anyway, nice to know that it is progressing at last.

Does anyone know how long we can expect to wait for news on the visa??????

Best of luck everyone. Hope there is some visa news for some of you!

Best Regards,
Kenny.
Obviously not that long!!! Fantastic! Enjoy those celebrations and good luck
jjfc
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Colour us in Green!!!!!!!!

Visa Grant just arrived this morning. Going to speak to the EA this morning to get the house sold.

Still cant believe it. I think we are in shock, it still hasn't sunk in!

Hope everyone else h
as some good news soon.
WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoops, i don't know what i did to your original quote -never mind!!!

congratulations guys

Enjoy the day and tonight

Have you got to go to work??

Sam xx
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Visa Grant just arrived this morning. Going to speak to the EA this morning to get the house sold.

Hope everyone else has some good news soon.
congrats to you !!!
get some drinks down you tonite and enjoy today

andget that house on the market as soon as you can x

kels x
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Cheers everyone!

Still in a bit of a daze. Cant believe we finally have it. So many things starting to run through my mind, things that need to be done, things I have put off until I had confirmation!

My other half has just left for work, all be it with a spring in her step. I work from home currently so am pacing around waiting for the EA to open! Must GET THE HOUSE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! One worry turns to another!

Best of luck everyone.

Kenny & Wendy
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS on our visa grant Enjoy the celebrations.

lesley-ann
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Cheers everyone!

Still in a bit of a daze. Cant believe we finally have it. So many things starting to run through my mind, things that need to be done, things I have put off until I had confirmation!

My other half has just left for work, all be it with a spring in her step. I work from home currently so am pacing around waiting for the EA to open! Must GET THE HOUSE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! One worry turns to another!

Best of luck everyone.

Kenny & Wendy
Congratulations

Well done on to the house selling.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

congratulations Well done

Lorna
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:48 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

aww that's magic!!!! well done love, mega hugs ur way!!!

how you gonna celebrate?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

OMG SO MANY NEW GREENIES! congratulations everyone!
Brissie how did you find crown? spoke to them yesterday and they sounded good! we are not taking much though, mainly knicknacks! just a bed and a small table....other wise starting from scratch!

loux
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Cheers everyone!

Best of luck everyone.

Kenny & Wendy
CONGRATULATIONS YEP THE NEXT WAIT BEGINS TO SELL THE HOUSE EXPECT A WHIRLWIND OF EMOTIONS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ALL THE BEST X TRUDI
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loubylou1
OMG SO MANY NEW GREENIES! congratulations everyone!
Brissie how did you find crown? spoke to them yesterday and they sounded good! we are not taking much though, mainly knicknacks! just a bed and a small table....other wise starting from scratch!

loux
I thought their quote was high might have seen me coming though got white and co coming this week already 1000 pound cheaper for square footage qouted from crown when hubby spoke over the phone to them will let you know.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by welshviking
aww that's magic!!!! well done love, mega hugs ur way!!!

how you gonna celebrate?

My wife will no doubt have a glass or two of wine. (When she gets home from work!) I am tee total, so apple juice for me. But I am going to make a meal for the family this morning.

Spicy Thai soup.

Tiger prawns with dipping sauces.

Cheese fondue made with Brie, soft goats cheese and some creme fraiche.

Haggis and oak cakes with poached diced carrots, turnip and Tatties.

Steaks slow roasted in the oven with pepers, onions, chillies, garlic ginger and fresh coriander.

Bread and butter pudding with a Butter scotch sauce, with ice cream and whipped cream. (A little excessive, but what the hell!)

Yum Yum, fusion cooking at it's best.

Best Regards,
Kenny and Wendy.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

wow kenny! a culinary genius!......any spare time you have......we could do with a meal like that! my hubby manages beans on toast! lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.