December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:37 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

OMG.........................We've only gone and done it

VISA GRANTED TODAY

Can't believe this, we're still on holiday in Portugal, due back tomorrow, i'm sitting in the reception area, typing and crying at the same time................Can't stop shaking.........................OMG!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967

VISA GRANTED TODAY

Can't believe this, we're still on holiday in Portugal, due back tomorrow, i'm sitting in the reception area, typing and crying at the same time................Can't stop shaking.........................OMG!!!!!!

Congratulations - at least you are in the right sort of place to really celebrate!!!!!!!! So jealous though!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Originally Posted by jane BK
Congratulations - at least you are in the right sort of place to really celebrate!!!!!!!! So jealous though!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you.

Cx
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

VISA GRANTED TODAY

OMG BRILL WHAT GREAT NEWS ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY CONGRATS HAVE A Kate
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

stenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Got a status change on my application today. On the first page everything is still the same (medical stuff still outstanding/required) but when I click on General Skilled Migration Document Checklist everything is either Met or Received.

Does this mean that everything needs to change to Met before the visa is ready to be granted?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:05 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by stenix
Got a status change on my application today. On the first page everything is still the same (medical stuff still outstanding/required) but when I click on General Skilled Migration Document Checklist everything is either Met or Received.

Does this mean that everything needs to change to Met before the visa is ready to be granted?
I would think that received means it's the kind they need and they are checking in. Met means that it meets the requirements that it should. When all is met seems like people are getting applicant approved info somewhere there?

No sure cause my info hasn't changed anywhere since 21st Dec

I'm sure it won't be long now for you!! Atleast you have CO for sure!

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to you all - Mary that's wonderful news!

Can I ask though - as the main applicant did you fill in this elusive form 80?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

Auspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say congratulations to Mary, because it seems like she has been waiting ages and has contributed so much to this thread. I notice lots of people are asking about form 80, in my experience I frontloaded this before being asked, but only for myself as the main applicant. I was then asked to submit one for my husband and I think this probably held up my visa grant by about two weeks so I think you are just better off doing it anyway.

Cheers! Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

rob1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by w99tts
Hi

Fantastic news for you, i applied 20th december and have heard nothing and my agent has not sent any updates, do they mind you phoning that number or do they try and discourage it?

Thanks
Hi, no they dont mind you calling that number at all but be prepared to call it for some time before someone answers. Example last night I called it around ten times listened to the messages then it say sorry we are busy try later and hangs up. Pain but worth the effort in the long run to talk to a human.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

VISA GRANTED TODAY

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY - HAVE A FEW DRINKS ON US Now its just that bloody house to sell:curse:
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

rob1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

VISA GRANTED TODAY

LOL, bless ya, well done and congrats
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Auspharm
Hi Everyone, just wanted to say congratulations to Mary, because it seems like she has been waiting ages and has contributed so much to this thread. I notice lots of people are asking about form 80, in my experience I frontloaded this before being asked, but only for myself as the main applicant. I was then asked to submit one for my husband and I think this probably held up my visa grant by about two weeks so I think you are just better off doing it anyway.

Cheers! Donna.
#

thanks Donna.. I wouldn't mind but I'm not even the main applicant.. AND it wasn't under my name in the list of documents to start with...
quite honestly I'm at the point today where they can keep the naffing visa...
I'm really bloody upset with the whole thing at the mo..
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Randalls
#

quite honestly I'm at the point today where they can keep the naffing visa...
I'm really bloody upset with the whole thing at the mo..
Couldn't agree more better just get packing and try to forget the whole process for a mo...
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

Auspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant future

I know its really stressful, but you will forget all the angst when you get your visas so chin up kid! I know that its easy for me to say that, but I reckon these visas are flying out now, so just chuck any paperwork you can at em. The form 80s and the values statement didn't show on our list of required documents, I really just took the advice of everyone on November and December threads. It was absolutely invaluable.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

thanks guys... I'm sat at my desk at work losing my rag, which isn't helping anyone really...trying very hard not to cry! :-(
Gonna fill this damn form in now, send to agent and give them a short sharp email saying get a move on!!!!
Guess it didn't help that I had my mum on the phone last night (after a 3 week trip to Sydney, with work) saying when she was really jet lagged she got tearful and thought how she thought she couldn't cope with the length of the journey and the jet lag and was worried that she might not ever see us again.. :-( thanks mum! helpful!
I'll try and chin up a bit! :-/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.