Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:45 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
My OH has given up, he has his lappy next to mine and spends his time on footy sites. We grunt to each other every so often...
At least you're both on the same wave length............mine's now saying that we can't go unless we sell, he won't consider renting.....................you can imagine how i felt about that:curse:
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
At least you're both on the same wave length............mine's now saying that we can't go unless we sell, he won't consider renting.....................you can imagine how i felt about that:curse:
Mine said that at the start, but the house has been on the market 10 months now and he can see that it probably won't sell this year.. So just be patient. Men just take longer to see what we can see straigt away. (Another man bashing opportunity here!)

Why don't you get a rental valuation and a BTL mortgage quote and see if the figures stack up. If they do, then show him the proof.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:07 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbie222
Yep...thats what i will be doing today.....its gonna takes ages!

Thanks for your help

Debs
Horay!
All documents have been scanned again (couldnt find my pen drive so have to do it all again!) and uploaded...again!!! I have gone back in to my history and all documents are listed...phew. I just need to upload my reference from my boss. I emailed it her today and she has printed it and signed it....what a relief.....what a daft cow I am.

Debs
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:39 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mine said that at the start, but the house has been on the market 10 months now and he can see that it probably won't sell this year.. So just be patient. Men just take longer to see what we can see straigt away. (Another man bashing opportunity here!)

Why don't you get a rental valuation and a BTL mortgage quote and see if the figures stack up. If they do, then show him the proof.

Good idea, i'll wait until we're talking again and then bring it up

Horay!
All documents have been scanned again (couldnt find my pen drive so have to do it all again!) and uploaded...again!!! I have gone back in to my history and all documents are listed...phew. I just need to upload my reference from my boss. I emailed it her today and she has printed it and signed it....what a relief.....what a daft cow I am.

Debs
Good job well done We printed off the checklist so we knew at a glance what had been uploaded.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:04 am
Just Joined

OZdude is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: December 2007 Applicants

Good Morning My Dear Decemberians..

We have some good NEWS. Good to see some movement in the CO allocations..

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 1 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 8 November 2007
Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 29 September 2007

Getting Closer Guys!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OZdude
Good Morning My Dear Decemberians..

We have some good NEWS. Good to see some movement in the CO allocations..

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 1 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 8 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 29 September 2007

Getting Closer Guys!
Yeah at this rate we should have a CO by xmas
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sampson
Yeah at this rate we should have a CO by xmas
Ha ha! I don't think it's going to take that long mate.
By looking at the current timelines and processing.

We should have a CO within the next 2 months.. (May & June), and our VISA in July or August.

Week of 1st April 08 - Applicants of 8th Nov 07 , being allocated CO's. Thats 5 months..
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

We should have a CO within the next 2 months.. (May & June), and our VISA in July or August.

Week of 1st April 08 - Applicants of 8th Nov 07 , being allocated CO's. Thats 5 months..

That would be nice
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:44 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hiya

Thanks for this info.

I was hoping that I would have my visa by June...I have been counting the weeks left in work and if we dont get our visa until August...thats an additional 8 weeks in work....oh no!

Debs
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:50 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Hiya

Thanks for this info.

I was hoping that I would have my visa by June...I have been counting the weeks left in work and if we dont get our visa until August...thats an additional 8 weeks in work....oh no!

Debs
I was hoping for June too. I think we were lulled in the beginning at how fast the early September lot were going through. I just hope it is here before October because that is when we would like to go.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ittakesages
I was hoping for June too. I think we were lulled in the beginning at how fast the early September lot were going through. I just hope it is here before October because that is when we would like to go.
Hello!

Well lets hope everyone before us have all their documents up to date and complete. So then the processing doesnt get held up, where the CO's will request for further docs etc.

Keep our fingers crossed and who knows, we might get our visa's by end of July.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hiya

Thanks for this info.

Debs
Hi Debs.. Don't be surprised - as you are an early applicant for the DEC lot. Your application might be finalized even sooner..

Oh yeah! By the way - you guys may want to pring, sign, scan and upload the Australian Values Statement form to your application. This is not to delay your application any further. Coz, your CO might request you to do so - if you haven't (1-2 weeks) wasted there.. Here is the link..

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/values/statement/long/index.htm

From 15 October 2007, the Migration Regulations 1994 (‘the Regulations’) will include a new requirement that applicants for permanent, and selected temporary visas must sign a statement that, among other things, they will respect Australian values and will comply with Australian law for the duration of their stay in Australia (a values statement).
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:24 pm
Mrs Angry!

Hi Debs.. Don't be surprised - as you are an early applicant for the DEC lot. Your application might be finalized even sooner..

Oh yeah! By the way - you guys may want to pring, sign, scan and upload the Australian Values Statement form to your application. This is not to delay your application any further. Coz, your CO might request you to do so - if you haven't (1-2 weeks) wasted there.. Here is the link..

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/values/statement/long/index.htm

From 15 October 2007, the Migration Regulations 1994 (‘the Regulations’) will include a new requirement that applicants for permanent, and selected temporary visas must sign a statement that, among other things, they will respect Australian values and will comply with Australian law for the duration of their stay in Australia (a values statement).
Thanks for the tip...did this yesterday....I keep checking my status and all doc still state required. I had difficulties uploaded everything and thought I had managed to do this months ago. It was only when someone told me to check my history to see if everthing listed I relized that one 2 doc were there I managed to upload everything on Tuesday and the values statement yesterday...phew. I really hope I only have 4 months in work, anymore and I will go MAD!

Debs
x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

spin2diz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my, how do you check the history of docs uploaded?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:02 am
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by spin2diz
Oh my, how do you check the history of docs uploaded?

Here is how I do it...see link below

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...N&group=travel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.